Chat Sessions
 Chat Information
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Admin

16 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2002 :  18:45:07  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message
Chat Room Hours
The chat room is available for use 24/7/365

Feel free to post you unofficial chat here or PM your buddies or just show up and hang out. The chat room never closes and you never know who might drop by...

Anyone wanting to organize regular chats should contact Kil or @tomic about setting it up but we have lot's of times available for anyone wishing to moderate chats.

AOL Users
Our chat room will not work with AOL's integrated browser. However, you can log onto AOL, minimize AOL then open a good, java-enabled browser like Netscape 6 or Internet Explorer 5+

@tomic

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2003 :  19:06:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
I just got into chat using the latest version of AOL for Mac OSX. It could be that the newist version if AOL for PC would also work. I have no way to do that so would someone with a pc and AOL give it a try? Let us know...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2003 :  09:59:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
Ok. I just used a dial up PC and AOLs browser and the chat room worked fine. So, there it is....

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ljbrs
SFN Regular

USA
842 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  13:42:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ljbrs a Private Message
I just got in through Netscape 7.0 and have added it to my Bookmarks here. I do not think that I ever state anything that I would not wish others to view, so this is not a problem for me.

Now, when I want to access this (or any other) section of The Skeptic Friends Network, I know where I can go...

I am not much of a person for chat, but being unable to log onto a site gets my whatever (probably do not have a "dander") up or down, I will know where to go (again probably to that place which does not exist except in certain foolish people's imaginations).

Anyway, HI!

ljbrs

"Innumerable suns exist; innumerable earths revolve about these suns in a manner similar to the way the seven planets revolve around our sun. Living beings inhabit these worlds."
Giordano Bruno
(Burned at the stake by the Roman Catholic Church Inquisition in 1600)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.