Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 General Discussion
 Homosexuality is running rampant in Oz!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  04:17:16  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Where, oh where is the Council for National Policy when they are desperately needed? They should go to Australia and put an immediate stop to the outrageous girl-girl action that is directly causing the moral breakdown of the entire subcontenant.

Yes, they should go at once, and scotch these evil-doers over there before we have to do it at home!
quote:
Strewth! Australia rocked by 'lesbian' koala revelation

By Roger Dobson
Published: 25 February 2007

Female koalas indulge in lesbian "sex sessions", rejecting male suitors and attempting to mate with each other, sometimes up to five at a time, according to researchers.

The furry, eucalyptus-eating creatures appear to develop this tendency for same-sex liaisons when they are in captivity. In the wild, they remain heterosexual.

Scientists monitoring the marsupials with digital cameras counted three homosexual interactions for every heterosexual one.

"Some females rejected the advances of males that were in their enclosures, only to become willing participants in homosexual encounters immediately after," say the researchers.

"On several occasions more than one pair of females shared the same pole, and multiple females mounted each other simultaneously. At least one multiple encounter involved five female koalas."

On the other hand, unlike most lesbians, they're letting the guys watch.... It might be a fun trip for CNP. They might even decide to stay....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  06:36:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message
Wow, lesbian koala orgy - who'd have thought?

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

JohnOAS
SFN Regular

Australia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  14:38:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit JohnOAS's Homepage Send JohnOAS a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

"On several occasions more than one pair of females shared the same pole, and multiple females mounted each other simultaneously. At least one multiple encounter involved five female koalas."

Damn, and they're pole dancing too? I wonder if they need an agent...

John's just this guy, you know.
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  15:16:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by JohnOAS

quote:
Originally posted by filthy

Damn, and they're pole dancing too? I wonder if they need an agent...

Maybe its a Koala strip joint and we are just misinterpretting. Is there also a pile of Bamboo at their feet and some males dangling leaves?

Facts! Pssh, you can prove anything even remotely true with facts.
- Homer Simpson

[God] is an infinite nothing from nowhere with less power over our universe than the secretary of agriculture.
- Prof. Frink

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't you rather know the truth than to delude yourself for happiness?
Marge: Well... um.... [goes outside to jump on tampoline with Homer.]
Go to Top of Page

Hawks
SFN Regular

Canada
1383 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  16:32:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Hawks's Homepage Send Hawks a Private Message
I suppose that the phrase "eats, shoots and leaves" does not apply here.

METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL
It's a small, off-duty czechoslovakian traffic warden!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  18:15:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Fascinating stuff, Fil! The Koalas are interesting too. Hey, Neur: Koalas eat eucalyptus leaves. I suspect you are thinking of pandas. Same difference.

Funny that Ahmanson seems to be on the Council for National Policy. I wonder who the Moonie rep on the Council is? I don't know an easy way to cross-reference and find out. Two of Moon's close evangelist buddies are (apparently) members, Falwell and LaHaye. Ahmanson's got Moonie Jonathan Wells as a DI Senior Fellow (an AIDS virus denier, like his UC mentor, Phillip E. Johnson, himself Program Advisor of DI's Center for Science and Culture, lead author of the Wedge Strategy, and author of the Santorum Amendment).

Maybe Moon is a member of the council himself. It's those guys like Moon and Ahmanson, who throw billions around, that you should keep an eye on.

Oh, Edwin Meese shows up as both an Adjuct Fellow of DI and on the Council.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 02/25/2007 18:25:52
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  02:02:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
My female dog humps my male dog. It's the oddest thing. I think she'd be gay if there was a female dog around. The timing is what makes it so odd. She'll do it every time she gets dried off with a towel. Seriously.

They love towel drying whether after a bath or after coming in out of the rain. And if you do it for a few minutes or more, they both get frisky and playful with each other. Then Annie humps Jeffy. It's so funny. I can't figure out if it's because he's tried to do the same to her or whether it's some natural behavior for female dogs. I've never seen another female dog do that.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  11:43:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

My female dog humps my male dog. It's the oddest thing. I think she'd be gay if there was a female dog around. The timing is what makes it so odd. She'll do it every time she gets dried off with a towel. Seriously.

They love towel drying whether after a bath or after coming in out of the rain. And if you do it for a few minutes or more, they both get frisky and playful with each other. Then Annie humps Jeffy. It's so funny. I can't figure out if it's because he's tried to do the same to her or whether it's some natural behavior for female dogs. I've never seen another female dog do that.

In dogs, it's also a dominance thing. Annie's the dominant dog, I'd suppose, right?

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Hawks
SFN Regular

Canada
1383 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  14:01:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Hawks's Homepage Send Hawks a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

A friend's dog has the same "attraction" to towels. Wave one in front of him (the dog, that is) and it will immediately get a hard-on and try to shag the rag. Great party-trick.

METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL
It's a small, off-duty czechoslovakian traffic warden!
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  15:33:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by HalfMooner

...In dogs, it's also a dominance thing. Annie's the dominant dog, I'd suppose, right?

Heavens No! Quite the opposite. She is one of those afraid of your shadows dogs. Jeffy is the opposite in demeanor and is at least 5 pounds heavier despite them being from the same litter. It still could be dominant behavior driven. When they play fight he lets her win sometimes.

So how does towel drying make them want to play?

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  15:34:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Hawks

A friend's dog has the same "attraction" to towels. Wave one in front of him (the dog, that is) and it will immediately get a hard-on and try to shag the rag. Great party-trick.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.