Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

@tomic
Administrator

USA
4607 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  03:45:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage Send @tomic a Private Message
Personal Color themes are once again working alongside staff selected themes but user selected themes are used before the ones we set. So if you select a theme other than the default one your theme is what you will see on every page. Use the default one and you get SFN the way we want it to look. You can set your own theme if you go to the link that says My page.

@tomic

Gravity, not just a good idea...it's the law!

Sportsbettingacumen.com: The science of sports betting
Go to Top of Page

Kilted_Warrior
Skeptic Friend

Canada
118 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  09:01:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kilted_Warrior a Private Message
@tomic,

all I want is to change my time zone, you weirdos in the rest of the continent changing you clocks twice a year screws my time up.

since the last time change, my personal time on this website has been an hour off.

not that I'm complaining, just making a sugguestion.
Go to Top of Page

@tomic
Administrator

USA
4607 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2002 :  01:42:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage Send @tomic a Private Message
I have planned on adding that. Sorry it's taken so long but the list of "things to do" is getting smaller and smaller and that one should be done before too long.

Today I finally added a feature that allows members to ignore users which means that if you add someone to your ignore list they can't send you Private Messages.

@tomic

Gravity, not just a good idea...it's the law!

Sportsbettingacumen.com: The science of sports betting
Go to Top of Page

Kilted_Warrior
Skeptic Friend

Canada
118 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2002 :  09:54:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kilted_Warrior a Private Message
No big rush for the time thing, it just gets annoying after a while.

keep up the good work @tomic
Go to Top of Page

Josh

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2003 :  03:08:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Josh an ICQ Message  Send Josh a Yahoo! Message Send Josh a Private Message
Great Job with all your updates !!

Now I have a little things to check out with you.
  • The avatars section. It does seem to have some bits not working properly. I have a few problems in there.

• But don't worry about my probs. I know whats it's like to run a forum. Not an easy job when your continually updating.

V8Impact is the home of your Aussie V8Supercars !
    Go to Top of Page
    Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
    Previous Page
     New Topic  Topic Locked
     Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
    Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
    © 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
    This page was generated in 0.25 seconds.