Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  21:42:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They weren't anywhere near patronizing enough to be mistaken for regular posters.

Edited by - On fire for Christ on 07/14/2016 22:01:11
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  22:13:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why is it that I am the one who is always finding reason to turn the other cheek when it comes to you, OffC?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Kathlyn Cartlidge
Spammer

9 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2016 :  17:16:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kathlyn Cartlidge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Cell starring JLO is the worst movie I have ever seen!
Go to Top of Page

malika

1 Post

Posted - 02/02/2017 :  22:30:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send malika a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have heard first time for "Winter's Tale". Now I am going to try it for sure.
Will post review later

Best place to get phenq https://thefecaltransplantfoundation.org/where-to-buy-phenq-the-ultimate-guide/
Go to Top of Page

sandri

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2017 :  03:12:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sandri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The worst movie ever? Have you ever seen the sequel of Blair Witch Project? I was left speachless after watching this. No words to describe how shi#$y this movie is. Never make this mistake as me and please, never watch BWP 2.

To want to, is to be able to.
Go to Top of Page

EricFer

USA
1 Post

Posted - 11/01/2017 :  06:01:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send EricFer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blair Witch Project sequel was pretty bad, I agree. Talk about milking the "franchise" with zero substance.

The best online bingo sites to play at.
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpring

Philippines
4 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2017 :  22:23:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send AutumnSpring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I haven't watched a movie that's really worst for me except that its lacking in sense like "The Ring" . I found it a bit boring and not scary after all.

AutumnSpring
Go to Top of Page

kimmysawi

1 Post

Posted - 06/19/2018 :  07:11:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send kimmysawi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Lillie Bateson

I don't know if it's just me but I didn't quite understand why Birdman starring Keaton was a hit.

You will have to watch it one more time seriously then you will come to know :P
Go to Top of Page

farrowpledge
Banned

25 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2020 :  15:57:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send farrowpledge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gigli, remember JLo and Ben Affleck's movie?
Go to Top of Page

MagicMissy
Banned

Philippines
45 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2020 :  06:48:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send MagicMissy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of the worst movies I've seen is I know who killed me.

MagicMissy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.