Drop Safe Envelope
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

quickthinker
Spammer

Philippines
17 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2016 :  05:11:50  Show Profile Send quickthinker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi guys! I'm looking for a reliable supplier of drop safe envelopes for my Dad. I found one online but they did not deliver and we cannot contact them now. If you know a reliable one please reply. Thanks!

quickthinker

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2016 :  08:31:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by quickthinker

Hi guys! I'm looking for a reliable supplier of drop safe envelopes for my Dad. I found one online but they did not deliver and we cannot contact them now. If you know a reliable one please reply. Thanks!
Sorry, I never had a need to use them. Google is no help? Good luck.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Lillie Bateson

9 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2016 :  00:56:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lillie Bateson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We use drop safe envelopes in our family business. It can work with all manual and computerized system, we get them from Ampac.
Go to Top of Page

quickthinker
Spammer

Philippines
17 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2016 :  03:53:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send quickthinker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've tried some of the ones I found via Google before but they're no good. I'll check out Ampac's cash drop envelopes and hope that they're really drop safe and sturdy. Wish me luck! Thanks guys.

quickthinker
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2016 :  18:37:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by quickthinker

I've tried some of the ones I found via Google before but they're no good. I'll check out Ampac's cash drop envelopes and hope that they're really drop safe and sturdy. Wish me luck! Thanks guys.
Finding products through Google can be an art fine tuned over time and Google only links you to websites that "sell" what your looking for, which says nothing to the quality or the value of any product or the honesty of the websites listed. That is why buying the lowest price or from just any seller or might not necessarly be the best bargain. If you can find a manufacturer or brand being sold on Amazon many times the listings have buyers posting reviews and answering questions which will tell you if the product or brand is junk or not. After you find a brand that got good reviews then you can shop for the best price either on Amazon or elsewhere. For the best price always factor in "free" or "shipping fees" into the total because the lowest price might charge more for shipping. Good luck to you on this.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2016 :  06:25:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Odds are that quickthinker and Lillie Bateson are tag-team spammers, if not the same person. Kathlyn Cartlidge, too. Their IP addresses all resolve to the same Asian country, and none of them seem too interested in skepticism. Kathlyn just agreed that a defunct video in a six-year-old comment is "awesome," just parroting a long-time SFN member. Heck, quickthinker and Kathlyn both left Wikipedia links to "The Cell" in the Worst. Movie. Ever. thread, so now I'm thinking they might be 'bots that don't read each others' comments.

Lot of effort to go through to target our limited audience for products like bank envelopes and CAPA systems.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2016 :  08:07:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Odds are that quickthinker and Lillie Bateson are tag-team spammers, if not the same person. Kathlyn Cartlidge, too. Their IP addresses all resolve to the same Asian country, and none of them seem too interested in skepticism. Kathlyn just agreed that a defunct video in a six-year-old comment is "awesome," just parroting a long-time SFN member. Heck, quickthinker and Kathlyn both left Wikipedia links to "The Cell" in the Worst. Movie. Ever. thread, so now I'm thinking they might be 'bots that don't read each others' comments.

Lot of effort to go through to target our limited audience for products like bank envelopes and CAPA systems.
I did pick up that Kathlyn commented "awesome" to an older defunct link but couldn't be bothered to ask what that was about. You could be quite correct. There is that other new member neutral who made a comment using "science" and "miracle" in the same sentence which I thought was strange because science does not perform miracles but maybe not. That should should be screened out during sign up with a security question of sorts. Cheers.

PS For clarity I'd like to clarify what I meant when I wrote ",,, a comment using "science" and "miracle" in the same sentence which I thought was strange because science does not perform miracles but maybe not." Maybe not" was acknowledging some peope might use the word "miracle" and NOT be suggesting science produced a supernatural outcome or work of a devine agency.

Edited by - sailingsoul on 06/14/2016 20:09:23
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2016 :  05:48:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now we've got newbie bettlerod deciding to police the forums and advocating respect for religions (again, from the same Asian country as the other three).

At least Elyn Saks did some obvious spamming. Buh-bye.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2016 :  11:56:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

And now we've got newbie bettlerod deciding to police the forums and advocating respect for religions (again, from the same Asian country as the other three).

At least Elyn Saks did some obvious spamming. Buh-bye.
Here goes another one. Maybe someone will get a reply from lawrencemcdonald? Who's going to try, maybe someone who thinks he's a real person who wants to have a real discussion on this topic? I'd reply but until I can reasonably expect lawrencemcdonald is interested in replying to others who do I'll wait.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2016 :  18:05:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lawrencemcdonald has a drive-by-posting feel to it. I doubt there will be any follow-up.

The MO of the others under discussion here was generally to ask questions about the subject they were spamming (for instance, "I'm looking for a reliable supplier of drop safe envelopes"), and then perhaps talk amongst themselves about it, and maybe make a few replies elsewhere in the forums to try to appear to be regular SFN members. But their choices of reply weren't very wise, and that's what made them annoying. Obvious ploy was obvious.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2016 :  16:55:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are also the occasional book plugs which might be of interest to some too. I read something on the internet where people were getting paid by the word to do forum posts but I can't recall much more than it is going on. Like where someone in india or where ever got paid to make like interested posters. MaybeI dreamt it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.