I'm Pregnant and eating foods infused cannabis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

charity
Spammer

Afghanistan
1 Post

Posted - 10/03/2018 :  23:36:40  Show Profile Send charity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I can't avoid eating foods infused Cannabis. My OB also warned me about eating these foods. but based on what I Searched, the effect of cannabis in the user can depend upon the dose, the prior experience and/or personal expectations. the user can be high, very happy and relaxed. but it depends upon the user if he takes a higher dose. And cannabis can also give relief to some seizures in the children with autism. I read an article about strains on [Spam URL deleted - Dave W.] and based on this, cannabis can relief seizures and there's no high effect on the children who take it. But how about me, what does the effect on my baby when I still eating these foods. Any help will be appreciated.

Wanderer84

5 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2018 :  05:23:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Wanderer84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think it's safe your baby.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds.