Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

MagicMissy
Banned

Philippines
45 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2017 :  01:47:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send MagicMissy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello to all newbies! Welcome to the group!

MagicMissy
Go to Top of Page

Leone123
Spam

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  03:06:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Leone123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am Leone. Happy to be here.
Go to Top of Page

Malachi Hammer

4 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2018 :  10:16:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Malachi Hammer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I hope I can find others like me that take a critical approach to many things society claims to believe in.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2018 :  11:37:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Malachi Hammer

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I hope I can find others like me that take a critical approach to many things society claims to believe in.
Welcome to SFN Malachi Hammer!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Angela01
Spammer

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2018 :  21:24:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Angela01 an AOL message Send Angela01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm Angela from Toronto..I'm a Fashion designing student...Expecting some good friendship!!
Go to Top of Page

returned1

9 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2018 :  14:47:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send returned1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was a regular poster,under another name, more than a decade ago, as "Mr. Spock." Nice to see some familiar people are still around, that there are others that have joined during my hiatus,and that a forum of this nature is still legal. I went through some times in the belly of the beast, including a strange religious phase that was probably doomed from the outset, as my inner skeptic kept reappearing. More on that later, if anyone cares to hear, but for now, I'm just glad to be back.

"Man's most valuable trait is a judicious sense of what not to believe." --Euripides
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2018 :  10:18:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by returned1

I was a regular poster,under another name, more than a decade ago, as "Mr. Spock." Nice to see some familiar people are still around, that there are others that have joined during my hiatus,and that a forum of this nature is still legal. I went through some times in the belly of the beast, including a strange religious phase that was probably doomed from the outset, as my inner skeptic kept reappearing. More on that later, if anyone cares to hear, but for now, I'm just glad to be back.

Welcome back!

In case you want to, I could give you a new password for your old screen name which you could change to whatever you want. That is if you would like to keep the old screen name. I guess I'm assuming that you have forgotten the pass to it or you would have used it.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

returned1

9 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  05:02:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send returned1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by returned1

Welcome back!

In case you want to, I could give you a new password for your old screen name which you could change to whatever you want. That is if you would like to keep the old screen name. I guess I'm assuming that you have forgotten the pass to it or you would have used it.

Thanks,Kil. As there is no "real" poster behind the posts in any seriously ontological sense,I am more comfortable coming back with a new name,as I'm not the same,fifteen years later. RIP,Mr.Spock.

"Man's most valuable trait is a judicious sense of what not to believe." --Euripides
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  13:15:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, returned1. {waves paw}

I joined SFN a few years after your last post as Mr. Spock, and I have been a regular member since then. I even got to join Kil at some skeptic conventions.

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 06/14/2018 13:15:29
Go to Top of Page

carryon

11 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2018 :  21:36:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send carryon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another returning member. I posted here many moons ago as Trish. No Kil, I don't need a resurrection. I can say I've missed this site though.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2018 :  10:52:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by carryon

Another returning member. I posted here many moons ago as Trish. No Kil, I don't need a resurrection. I can say I've missed this site though.
Welcome back!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2018 :  08:14:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello to the returning members!

And please don't feel too shy to put your former name-tag as a little reminder in the signature, as a help for us, like me, who has a short memory... ;)

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Shaun

1 Post

Posted - 09/30/2018 :  06:41:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Shaun's Homepage Send Shaun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i am new here and dont want to introduce myself
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2018 :  10:44:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Shaun

i am new here and dont want to introduce myself
Well Shawn, you just did. Welcome to SFN!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

bogdan9310

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2019 :  05:39:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit bogdan9310's Homepage Send bogdan9310 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, this is Bogdan. Happy to be here.

My website: https://exposingtheothers.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds.