Meet David Icke!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dog_Ed
Skeptic Friend

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2001 :  20:53:35  Show Profile  Visit Dog_Ed's Homepage Send Dog_Ed a Private Message
Let's take a look--a close look--at the David Icke phenomenon. (Web site) Gaze upon his picture below (if the link worked) and evidence of genius leaps out at us. For example, his mullet hairdo is obviously modeled on the early coiffure of that great thinker, Donny Osmond. And those lips--it's clear that he has the courage to endure collagen injections. What a man!

So how did David Icke receive his awesome knowledge? In his own words:

"A flow of powerful energy began to go into the top of my head like a drill and I could feel the flow going the other way up from the ground through my feet. It was then I heard the third voice in my head, something that has never happened since. It said very clearly: 'It will be over when you feel the rain.' ...I stood there as the energy increased and increased to the point where my body was shaking as if plugged into a power station."

It's true. Icke has always loved high voltage. As a child little David would lick his thumb and shove it into a light socket, then stand for hours entranced by the wonders of alternating current. The quasi-epileptic state induced by acting as a human short-circuit is still a crucial part of David's life. But it's not an addiction! He can quit anytime, he says.

Enough background. What can we, as skeptics, learn from the writings of this seizure-ridden Osmond lookalike?

"The Sumerian clay tablets, found in what we now call Iraq in the middle of the 19th century, tell a similar story. It is estimated they were buried around 2,000 BC, but the stories they tell go back long before that. The tablets talk of a race of 'gods' from another world who brought advanced knowledge to the planet and interbred with humans to create hybrid bloodlines. These 'gods' are called in the tablets, the 'Anunnaki', which apparently translates as 'those who from heaven to earth came.'"

Oops--that passage is just a rewording of the fantasy archeology of Zechariah Sitchin. No original thought there. Let's see what else David comes up with...

"These reptilian-human hybrid lines became the political and economic rulers of these lands occupied by the European empires and they continue to rule these countries to this day....The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the US and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. This is why the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States interbreed with each other...to hold as best they can a genetic structure--the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'....the phenomena in which witnesses have reported seeing people transform before their eyes, from a human form to a reptilian one and then back again....Former US president, George Bush [Sr.], incidentally, is mentioned more than any other person in my experience in relation to shape-shifting."

Hey, who among us hasn't seen George Sr. turn into a lizard, right on TV? And the Queen Mum--you can see the spines and scales despite her pancake makeup. Furthermore, it's well known that all of Barbara Bush's children were hatched from large leathery eggs, and every one of the Rockefellers have long scaly tails. (It's just one of those things nice people don't mention.) In fact, David Icke himself looks a bit like an iguana. Hmmm.

"To hold their human form, these entities need to drink human blood and access the energy it contains to maintain their DNA codes in their 'human' expression. If they don't, they manifest their reptilian codes and we would all see what they really look like....From what I understand from former 'insiders', the blood (energy) of babies and small children is the most effective for this, as are blond-haired, blue-eyed people. Hence these are the ones overwhelmingly used in sacrifice, as are red-haired people also, it appears. This is why people like George Bush, Henry Kissinger, and a stream of the other Illuminati 'big names' are exposed in my books and on this site as reptilian shape-shifters who take part in human sacrifice and blood drinking."

Damn, and we all thought Henry Kissinger just liked wearing bright red lipstick and a brassiere! But after reading the material above, we must ask the following questions:

1. Is David Icke really insane, or is he just a liar and fake?

2. Is David Icke a transexual iguana from the Pleiades? "He" has that gravid-lizard look...

3. Why is there an orange man lifting his leg on the cover of Icke's first book? Would you let your dog lift his leg on Icke's book? I would.

4. Isn't this drinking of blood from blonde, blue-eyed babies stolen straight from the anti-Semitic propaganda of the Dark Ages and later appropriated by the Nazis?

Fellow skeptics, I encourage you to trash this evil charlatan whenever and wherever you can. He is up to no good.

"Even Einstein put his foot in it sometimes"

Edited by - Dog_Ed on 09/15/2001 20:54:46

Edited by - Dog_Ed on 09/15/2001 20:56:10

Edited by - Dog_Ed on 09/15/2001 20:58:13

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2001 :  21:24:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:

Fellow skeptics, I encourage you to trash this evil charlatan whenever and wherever you can. He is up to no good.

When the person on my egroup 1st mentioned the reptilian thing, I asked then as I do now, Didn't anyone ever see a made for TV mini-series about a race of outer space reptiles disguised as human who came to take over the Earth? Called 'V'.
I got no answer then!

I ask you, does life imitate art, or what?
One the other hand, Ed, if this guy is another Jim Jones, shouldn't the Darwin effect kick in?

Rap Crap is to music what Paint by Numbers is to art.
Go to Top of Page

Dog_Ed
Skeptic Friend

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2001 :  21:43:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dog_Ed's Homepage Send Dog_Ed a Private Message
Snake, one can only hope. Gads don't he look smarmy?

Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2001 :  00:02:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:

Snake, one can only hope. Gads don't he look smarmy?

Yes, and I forgot to reply to your 1st post, you are very funny. That lips things is good. Ha ha.
Something is strange, when you look at the two different photos on his web site, they don't look 'right'. Plastic surgery or something......? Makes one wonder, if he's really seeking the 'truth' or there's another agenda.

Go to Top of Page

Hat Monster

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2001 :  18:57:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Hat Monster's Homepage  Send Hat Monster an ICQ Message Send Hat Monster a Private Message
Does this include Glenn Hoddle?

H@
Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2001 :  01:16:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:

Does this include Glenn Hoddle?

H@

I don't know who you are asking but who's Glenn Hoddle?

Go to Top of Page

Mespo_man
Skeptic Friend

USA
312 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2001 :  06:32:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Mespo_man a Private Message
quote:
Former US president, George Bush [Sr.], incidentally, is mentioned more than any other person in my experience in relation to shape-shifting."

Don't be so quick to reject this man's thinking out-of-hand. I recall seeing Bush Sr. shape-shift into an asshole on several occasions.

(:raig
Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2001 :  21:56:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Former US president, George Bush [Sr.], incidentally, is mentioned more than any other person in my experience in relation to shape-shifting."

Don't be so quick to reject this man's thinking out-of-hand. I recall seeing Bush Sr. shape-shift into an asshole on several occasions.
(:raig

Funny you should mention Bush. My teacher just today was talking about how the Bush family got their money, very sneaky. That's SNEAK not SNAKE!

Go to Top of Page

Grand Nubian
Skeptic Friend

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2001 :  15:56:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Grand Nubian's Homepage  Send Grand Nubian an AOL message  Send Grand Nubian a Yahoo! Message Send Grand Nubian a Private Message
But...but...but...I took the red pill at his site.

Go to Top of Page

Snake
SFN Addict

USA
2511 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2001 :  18:34:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Snake's Homepage  Send Snake an ICQ Message  Send Snake a Yahoo! Message Send Snake a Private Message
quote:

But...but...but...I took the red pill at his site.

Blue, red.....yellow, it's all the same in the end, isn't it!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.