Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Politics
 When liberating North Korea wear sun block.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Starman
SFN Regular

Sweden
1613 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  02:14:37  Show Profile Send Starman a Private Message
CNN: North Korea claims nuclear weapons, pulls out of talks

And also Iran says it won't give up nuclear technology.

Why should they? Look what happened to that sucker Saddam!

Thank you mr Bush!
Thank you mr Bush!

For making the world safer!

"Any religion that makes a form of torture into an icon that they worship seems to me a pretty sick sort of religion quite honestly"
-- Terry Jones

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  09:51:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message
I saw that today, while I was waiting for the doc.
Really, I understand North Korea and Iran. At least they won't be defenseless.

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  09:53:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message
Now if we can just get Kim Jong and George W to stop giving each other titty twisters then we might get somewhere.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  13:38:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
This news was presented on Swedish news at about the same time as the headline: "Palestinian Terrorists Trained by CIA"

A Swedish dokumentary film maker released a film showing how American CIA trained Palestinian security forces working for Arafat's government. The training was aparently initiated in the beginning of the 90s and became the security force with the purpose of fighting the most violent palestinian nationalists. This worked for a while, even though there was not really any political control over it. Only Arafat, and his highest men...
Then the Intifada started and in 2002 Israel raided and completely wiped out the headquarters of the security force. Bush should have compelled Israel to stop targeting Palestinian infrastructure, including police and security.
Once the headquarter was destroyed, the security force was defacto disbanded, and guess what happened?
Right: the former members joined the ranks of other fighting groups against Israel, with intact structures: the very groups they were initially trained to stop.
Now, Israel has CIA-trained terrorists against them. Ironic, isn't it?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  14:31:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
Bush is a jackass.

And Rice.... "next steps are in the offing". Gee... lets threaten these guys while the EU is trying to negoatiate with them. Stupid!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.