Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 Humor
 From the shallow end of the gene pool....
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  07:32:11  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Some people are too stupid to survive yet never seem to get their deserved Darwin award.
quote:
Kim Tran, from Anchorage, Alaska reportedly persuaded him to let her tie his arms to a windowsill for kinky sex after a row about breaking up.

She then grabbed a kitchen knife and cut off his manhood reports The Sun.

If this rocket scientist breeds or has bred, I fear for the future of my species.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

sumnihil

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  08:18:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sumnihil a Private Message
oh...my...god...

all great truths began as blasphemies.
--g.b. shaw

yes, i am aware that i do not use capital letters. it is discrimination, and discrimination is wrong. period.
Go to Top of Page

Wendy
SFN Regular

USA
614 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  08:49:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Wendy a Yahoo! Message Send Wendy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

If this rocket scientist breeds or has bred, I fear for the future of my species.

I'm not too worried about it. Seems to me he'll be pretty likely to keep it in his pants from now on.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon.
-- Susan Ertz
Go to Top of Page

sumnihil

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  18:30:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sumnihil a Private Message
i'm sorry, i don't think i made myself clear. i'll try again.

oh...my...god...

--g.b. shaw

yes, i am aware that i do not use capital letters. it is discrimination, and discrimination is wrong. period.
Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  18:55:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message
Speaking of stupid dicks...

This reminded me of another genius who qualified as a Darwin Award Also Ran (verified by Snopes:

quote:
Police and paramedics made an early morning call to a motel to free a man whose penis was caught in a swimming pool suction fitting. A clerk at the Scottish Inn motel made a 911 call at 4:45AM Friday, saying the 33 year old man was trapped in the swimming pool. "As I approached the man," a police officer wrote in his report, 'I could see his pants were down to his knees and his penis was stuck in a suction hole located on the north-side wall of the swimming pool." A police officer identified the man as Robert Scott Cheuvront of Lakeland. The pool's pump was shut off before paramedics arrived, but the man still could not free himself because his penis had become swollen in the small hole that serves as part of the pool's filtration system. Paramedics inserted a lubricant around the suction fitting, and after about 40 minutes, authorities were able to free the man. The man, who had rented a room at the motel, told police he had gone swimming around 12:30AM He was discovered more than four hours later. He was treated at Lakeland Regional Medical Center and released with bruised genitalia.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  18:58:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by sumnihil

i'm sorry, i don't think i made myself clear. i'll try again.

oh...my...god...

I don't believe in God(s), but indeed; oh my Gawd! How does this turkey remember to breath when he has no brains?

Good advice: never get tied down, and always go to sleep last.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  08:14:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:

Some people are too stupid to survive yet never seem to get their deserved Darwin award.
quote:
Kim Tran, from Anchorage, Alaska reportedly persuaded him to let her tie his arms to a windowsill for kinky sex after a row about breaking up.

She then grabbed a kitchen knife and cut off his manhood reports The Sun.

OK. Anybody but me think alcohol is involved in this?

Who, in their right mind, after starting to break up with someone and it's not going well allows themselves to be tied up for kinky sex.

Had this man never heard of John Wayne Bobbit? Had this man never seen "Fatal Attraction"?

Some other things about the event. She flushed the severed member down the toilet. The police were called and paramedics who called a plumber to rip apart the toilet and retrieve the missing body part. The two were gleefully reunited. Evendentially, he was happy to have his brain reattached.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Edited by - Valiant Dancer on 02/23/2005 08:17:03
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  08:53:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message
[lmao]
People are definately stupid.

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  09:02:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Some other things about the event. She flushed the severed member down the toilet. The police were called and paramedics who called a plumber to rip apart the toilet and retrieve the missing body part. The two were gleefully reunited. Evendentially, he was happy to have his brain reattached.

Indeed!

It gives a whole new meaning to the term,"peckerhead," doesn't it?

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

sumnihil

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  14:31:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sumnihil a Private Message
i'm still trying to deal with this. give me some time. this is so mind boggling. every time i come to this thread intending to make a contribution to the mockery of this man, but then i read the beginning post, and my brain shuts down all non essential processes just to try and deal with this information. all that can come out is:

oh...my...god*...

*i don't believe in god, either, but it takes a very determined kind of atheist to say "oh...my...outmoded band of superstitious nonsense based on man's fear of death and need to find some kind of order in an otherwise amoral and absurd universe"

--g.b. shaw

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  14:48:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

i'm still trying to deal with this. give me some time. this is so mind boggling. every time i come to this thread intending to make a contribution to the mockery of this man, but then i read the beginning post, and my brain shuts down all non essential processes just to try and deal with this information. all that can come out is:

oh...my...god*...

*i don't believe in god, either, but it takes a very determined kind of atheist to say "oh...my...outmoded band of superstitious nonsense based on man's fear of death and need to find some kind of order in an otherwise amoral and absurd universe"

Oh, yeah!

But it get's better, or worser depending on how you look at it. This morning, I read at the Daily Rotton that the jingle-bobbed dork is the chick's uncle!
quote:
Monday February 21, 2005

Penis sliced off, flushed down toilet
KTUU-TV 2 Anchorage | Submitted by: Judi
"Kim Tran, 35, told police she had been having an affair with her uncle for about a year. His refusal to leave his wife apparently provoked the attack during which he was mutilated... Charging documents say Tran and her 44-year-old uncle got into an argument Saturday night at Tran's home because he wanted out of the relationship. Those documents say Tran asked her uncle to leave his wife, and that's when he told Tran that he was only interested in having sex with her. Tran told police they then started to 'fool around' and she tied up her uncle to a window handle above her bed. 'At that point, she pulled a knife on the man and severed his penis,' said Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Anita Shell. Police say that after the attack Tran rushed her uncle to Providence Alaska Medical Center, but not before flushing his penis down the toilet."

Emphasis mine.

Full story here.

Well, at least they're keeping it in the family....

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  15:22:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:

quote:

oh...my...god*...

Oh, yeah!

But it get's better, or worser depending on how you look at it. This morning, I read at the Daily Rotton that the jingle-bobbed dork is the chick's uncle!
quote:
Monday February 21, 2005

Penis sliced off, flushed down toilet
KTUU-TV 2 Anchorage | Submitted by: Judi
"Kim Tran, 35, told police she had been having an affair with her uncle for about a year. His refusal to leave his wife apparently provoked the attack during which he was mutilated... Charging documents say Tran and her 44-year-old uncle got into an argument Saturday night at Tran's home because he wanted out of the relationship. Those documents say Tran asked her uncle to leave his wife, and that's when he told Tran that he was only interested in having sex with her. Tran told police they then started to 'fool around' and she tied up her uncle to a window handle above her bed. 'At that point, she pulled a knife on the man and severed his penis,' said Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Anita Shell. Police say that after the attack Tran rushed her uncle to Providence Alaska Medical Center, but not before flushing his penis down the toilet."

Emphasis mine.

Full story here.

Well, at least they're keeping it in the family....

Hadn't heard this update. I gotta agree with sumnihil. Oh...my....God....

If you allow your niece to tie you up for sex and she cuts off your penis... you might be a redneck.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Edited by - Valiant Dancer on 02/23/2005 15:23:28
Go to Top of Page

sumnihil

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  15:30:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sumnihil a Private Message
i apologize in advance for the following statement.

they should star in sitcom together...it could be titled family ties...each other up and mutilates each other*

sorry, it had to be said.

*for those not in the u.s., family ties was a popular 80's sitcom starring michael j. fox

--g.b. shaw

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.