ABOUT WARNINGS.......................
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  22:12:56  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
KIL , the SFN administrator , made his “final warning” to me , just because I created this thread :” WARNING TO PARENTS AND CHILDREN READING THIS BOARD”
http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4097

Here is my response to his post.

quote:
Originally posted by KIL

quote:
Originally posted by latinijral

This topic will be locked.

True. And re-posting from a locked thread is redundant since the thread was not deleted.

MY previous locked thread was about URI GELLER.
I made another thread with a WARNING TO PARENTS AND CHILDREN , since you SFN, “suddenly” decided to close the URI thread while it was in discussion the peadophilia pseudo sKeptics bizarre conection .
quote:
Originally posted by KIL
Everything you posted in the locked thread, and the replies, are still available for all to see. You know that. Threads are routinely locked at 15 pages.

The previous topic was about URI GELLER. I already wrote there my intentions to made a separate WARNING topic. I did it.
The other thread was about a specific WARNING to PARENTS and CHILDREN
I don't see any rule that state those threads will be locked at 15 pages.
I only see another putative rule you made with MY threads.
quote:
Originally posted by KIL
You also knew that this thread would be locked. So the only possible motive you could have for re-posting from an available thread is harassment. That is a TOS violation.

This your final warning!

Of course I know you will close all my threads because of your fear.I already told you that many times.
That doesn't mean I was prohibited to start a new thread.
Here it is where you started with your fear :
http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4062&whichpage=1

quote:
Originally posted by KIL
This thread is locked until you answer the questions that you have been dodging since last November.

You were so nervous with MY warning , that you forgot to lock it.The other SFN adm. came in your “help”.
I already told you what to do if you have a special curiosity or question off topic to me .
You just need to stay on MY topic or create your own thread about your own curiosity.
Dr. Mabuse did it , and my answers ON TOPIC were deleted.
http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4067
Just because you have a bunch of TRUE BELIEVERS it doesn't mean I was not ON TOPIC. How they will tell?Just because you said so?
quote:
Originally posted by KIL

Note: Anyone, other than latinijral, who wishes to continue the conversation from the URI GELLER ................... A FRAUD? thread http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4000&whichpage=14are free to open a new thread.

That is the most stupid thing I ever heard. Why did you locked then? Or were you afraid of page n

Father of the new skepticism

Cuneiformist "But yeah, I'm sick of latinijral. And his "new "skepticism"!

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  01:29:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
quote:
Anyway I could be wrong.

The closest to truth that you have ever spoken here.

Answer the questions asked of you, or go away.

Your attempts to provoke your banning from this site are only slightly amusing. The sheer stupidity you demonstrate less so.

And yes, as stated, I'm sure that any new thread you start will be locked, because you refuse to answer your own claims.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  07:32:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
And again, latin plays the martyr card.

The 15 page rule was instituted not long ago because of limitations of this BB system software. We didn't put it in the posted rules. La-te-frickin-da.

You insist that we fear you. In the face of your continued misrepresentations and complete ignorance of context, your case is very weak. You've pulled this stunt of self-martyrdom on multiple boards. I'm confident you will after you move on from here. Don't let us keep you. You have many lies to spread. You must be busy.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  07:52:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

The 15 page rule was instituted not long ago because of limitations of this BB system software.
Actually, the 15-page rule was instituted years ago, and our webmaster has had to remind us repeatedly to enforce it (the latest time being last summer or fall).

quote:
Originally posted by latinijral

This thread will be locked.
[You are correct.]

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  08:02:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
quote:
latinijral:
That doesn't mean I was prohibited to start a new thread.

Well, actually, the intent was to prohibit you from starting new threads. I'm getting tired of locking your threads. So let me spell it out for you. Now that you understand that you are prohibited from starting new threads, I will consider it harassment if you open any more. No more trolling.

This thread is locked. Please answer the questions that you have been dodging since last November.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.