Time Travel Conference?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  11:36:45  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
I only wish I had thought of it first:
quote:
BOSTON — Attention, time travelers: Amal Dorai hopes you enjoyed the party he's throwing this weekend. Dorai, a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is hosting a Time Traveler Convention on campus this Saturday. Make plans now, because it's the last such party.
What a great idea! (More . . .)

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  14:33:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
Maybe the future time travelers know enough to not come back and present themselves...I would like to think that future humanity would have matured to that point (yes, my little fantasy). Or time travel is not possible, ergo no visitors.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  15:35:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by pleco

Maybe the future time travelers know enough to not come back and present themselves...I would like to think that future humanity would have matured to that point (yes, my little fantasy). Or time travel is not possible, ergo no visitors.
Yes-- the odds of a person arriving for this is right around 0. But it would certainly be amazing!!! I think I'm going to help out by getting my own ream of acid-free paper and start slipping the notices into books, etc. for future time travelers to find!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.