Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  11:29:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal
No, it wasn't your bad. I thought vertebral and posted 'your bad' but when I looked at the title of the link I provided, it said cerebral artery. My bad actually, so I edited my correction.

And look, I can't spell cervical either. Too many beers last night.

Since I missed it-- congrats on 1000 posts, beskeptigal!

Why thank you. But it was nothing really. I tend to talk a lot in person as well.

But as to the cervical, vertebral and cerebral...I must have had too many beers last night as well. Sheesh, I thought ony 2 names had been bantered about. I'm off to clarify. Back in a minute.
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  11:47:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
I see why Dude thought I was correcting him. I'm the one who introduced cervical when I meant cerebral. But it was because I looked at my link in haste and mixed up Dude's cerebral with the link's cervical. So I should have corrected Dude and I was correct. Not that being correct means much. Especially since I can't read or spell.

So starting over...the risk from neck manipulation by chiropractors is, according to this article, of rupturing either the carotid or the vertebral arteries, and, I believe vertebral and cervical arteries refer to the same vessel. Cerebral artery isn't in the neck, it is in the center of the brain more or less, with multiple branches.

No more beer on week nights.
Edited by - beskeptigal on 05/19/2005 11:48:15
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  12:06:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal
No more beer on week nights.
That's my policy. Wine on the other hand...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.