Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  06:14:41  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
If you do, what you will end up with is this:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH
Abortionist accused
of eating fetuses
Kansas City clinic closed
as grisly house of horrors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 14, 2005
10:49 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

A Kansas City abortionist is out of business after investigators discovered a grisly house of horrors at his clinic – with fetuses kept in Styrofoam cups in his refrigerator and one employee accusing him of microwaving one and stirring it into his lunch.

The unsanitary conditions in Krishna Rajanna's clinic prompted legislative approval of new abortion regulations in Kansas, a bill that was vetoed by the governor. Rajanna's activities have reportedly been the subject of law-enforcement investigations for nearly two years.

Rajanna first came to the attention of police in September 2003 when he called police to investigate alleged employee theft.

Detective William Howard of the Kansas City Police Department responded.

"I thought I had heard and seen every vile, disgusting crime scene, but was in for a new shock when I started this investigation," he would say later. Howard turned the matter over to the local district attorney and three state agencies.

And thus would the clock be turned back to the '50s.

All together nasty, but evidently, the good doctor was never without lunch.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  06:16:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message
Fetuses in styrofoam? Man! If you're not going to use the good china at least use plastic.

I know the rent is in arrears
The dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears
But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Go to Top of Page

trishran
Skeptic Friend

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  13:28:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send trishran a Private Message
Why is it that the only news sources reporting on this supposed crime have words like "life" [and not the magazine] in their identifying line? sounds like an urban legend to me. Anyone from Kansas know anything about this?

trish
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  14:01:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by trishran

Why is it that the only news sources reporting on this supposed crime have words like "life" [and not the magazine] in their identifying line? sounds like an urban legend to me. Anyone from Kansas know anything about this?

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/1624086.html

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Jun/20050612News012.asp

Filthy, yes.
Fetus eater, not substantiated past Wing Nut Daily. And then, even WND had to admit it was only one report from one employee.

Fetus parts stored in a refrigerator, yes.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/kshb/nw_local_news/article/0,1925,KSHB_9424_3860052,00.html

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  00:58:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:
Originally posted by trishran

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/1624086.html

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Jun/20050612News012.asp

Filthy, yes.
Fetus eater, not substantiated past Wing Nut Daily. And then, even WND had to admit it was only one report from one employee.

Fetus parts stored in a refrigerator, yes.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/kshb/nw_local_news/article/0,1925,KSHB_9424_3860052,00.html

Fetus parts stored in a refrigerator, maybe. I don't think any of these news sources should be taken as factual. The health inspection report would be the source to go to. It may be public, I think one can get such reports in this state.
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  01:20:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
So here are the facts, folks: (I think I need a life )

quote:
The Board finds that clear and convincing evidence was produced at the
hearing establishing that on March 24, 2005, the Board investigator observed a dead
rodent in a clinic hallway, carpet was not vacuumed and showed visible dirt, trash cans
did not have lids, and the toilet in a public restroom was not clean. The Board
investigator also observed pre-drawn syringes that included controlled substances in an
unsecured refrigerator. The syringes were not properly labeled. The Board investigator
also observed the medical waste container having no lid in place. Medical waste items
were in the container.
I see nothing about fetuses in refrigerators though I didn't read the 2 or 3 prior documents that led to suspensions. The guy had his license suspended several times before it was revoked.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  02:35:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

So here are the facts, folks: (I think I need a life )

quote:
The Board finds that clear and convincing evidence was produced at the
hearing establishing that on March 24, 2005, the Board investigator observed a dead
rodent in a clinic hallway, carpet was not vacuumed and showed visible dirt, trash cans
did not have lids, and the toilet in a public restroom was not clean. The Board
investigator also observed pre-drawn syringes that included controlled substances in an
unsecured refrigerator. The syringes were not properly labeled. The Board investigator
also observed the medical waste container having no lid in place. Medical waste items
were in the container.
I see nothing about fetuses in refrigerators though I didn't read the 2 or 3 prior documents that led to suspensions. The guy had his license suspended several times before it was revoked.

Hmm. I see that they failed to check the coathangers in the hall closet...

But a little off-hand canniblism aside (who knows for sure?), this is what will pop up like summer toadstools should Roe v. Wade be overturned. Sleezoids like Dr? Rajanna will love it. They'll make a lot of money in the back alley.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  11:29:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
agreed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.