New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

markie
Skeptic Friend

Canada
356 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  07:33:10  Show Profile Send markie a Private Message
Kay Griggs appears to be a remarkable woman. If even a only a portion of what Kay Griggs is true regarding some alleged dark doings within the military complex and such, it's enough to give one pause for thought.

Interestingly it may tie into a thread by theIgnored I just saw at creation/evolution, called Evolution and Pederestry, which has to do with the supposed socio-evolutionary 'advantage' of men sexually initiating young boys in Greek and Roman cultures of old.

Here are some excerpts from http://www.kaygriggstalks.com/

quote:

Kay Griggs was a Southern divorcee who rented a room to Marine Corps colonel George Griggs in the late 1980s. She was impressed by his clipped manner, his education, his good looks. Two months later she married him. What she found out about world affairs as George Griggs' wife was astounding.

Colonel Griggs was a Marine Corps Chief of Staff, as well as head of NATO's Psychological Operations. He was also, his wife realized, entirely mind-controlled. Kay, a self-declared Christian, became privy to the real workings of the United States military, leadership training, drug-running and weapons sales, and the secret worldwide camps that train professional assassins.

These [video] interviews with Pastor Rick Strawcutter of Adrian, Michigan were conducted in 1998...

[Some quotes from her video interview]:

"They took with them the most perverted aspects of Nazi Germany and brought them over to the United States."

"They get rid of the good guys. The Marine Corps are the assassins for the Mob. The military is run by the Mob. The military IS the Mob."

"He [her former husband] told me what they did. They nurture--they cultivate--the sons of prominent families. They're called "rising stars." They rope them in. Then they "turn" them."

A short 8 minute video clip can be found at the site. If one wants to download longer videos from the extensive interviews, they are available at

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/06/319836.shtml

Mark

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  10:56:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message
Yes if this was true it would be amazing. But it sounds like bullshit to me. All the military wives know that there husband are homosexual, drug using, pedophiles, hmmmm.
quote:
Recently, Kay Griggs, a prominent military colonel's wife,
set out to right a long history of patent wrongs, which include:
- homosexual initation rites in the U.S. military-
-particularly within the Marines;
- well-documented instances of both
- homosexual and
- hetero pedophilia, often as brazen rape, amongst
U.S. military figures and notable senior statesmen,
Henry Kissinger being named loudly by Mrs. Griggs.

Griggs, in her videotaped interviews recently, discovered
her husband's diary and was suitably horrified at what she read.
She then began asking questions of her friends in the military wives
club, and many of them confessed to the same dirty little secrets.

Her candor on video is both disturbing and compelling: the woman
has come to grips with the fact that this "culture," as she calls it,
is rife within senior U.S. military, and that the stain of being
called out as a queer is what keeps the men quiet
- to the arms - and drugs - running that are a vital function
of Our Military.

This is from the Kay's site Kaygriggstalks.com I guess this says it all...

To buy
The Kay Griggs Interview DVDs
click here

(AUTOGRAPHED
set also available)

Give me a break.

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  11:06:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
quote:
Recently, Kay Griggs, a prominent military colonel's wife,
set out to right a long history of patent wrongs, which include:
- homosexual initation rites in the U.S. military, particularly within the Marines;

[...]

the woman has come to grips with the fact that this "culture," as she calls it, is rife within senior U.S. military, and that the stain of being called out as a queer is what keeps the men quiet
- to the arms - and drugs - running that are a vital function
of Our Military.

What's more of a stain? Being called a "queer" or actually going through with the homosexual rape?

Sounds like those sexually-repressed teenagers in Salem who accused innocent women of being witches who practiced all sorts of sexual perversions. I mean, anyone claiming something which goes into that much detail couldn't possibly be making it all up, right?

I think this woman clearly suffers from some sort of mental disorder.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 09/20/2005 11:10:07
Go to Top of Page

markie
Skeptic Friend

Canada
356 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  13:39:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send markie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by H. Humbert Sounds like those sexually-repressed teenagers in Salem who accused innocent women of being witches who practiced all sorts of sexual perversions. I mean, anyone claiming something which goes into that much detail couldn't possibly be making it all up, right?

I think this woman clearly suffers from some sort of mental disorder.

Judging from http://www.salemwitchtrials.com/salemwitchcraft.html, although there appears to be many factors contributing to the witchcraft paranoia, sexual stuff isn't mentioned. People from all walks of life were accused of being witches, although I think it did start with some younger women who were reading some witchcraftish books to alleviate their boredom on winter days.

Anyways, I'm perplexed. Griggs appears guite adjusted and lucid and personable, yet what she has to say is so bizarre.

I tend to think we are psychologically biased against believing such stuff. I think that some portion of murders and sexual assaults are of a satanic ritual abuse type, but that aspect of the crime is muzzled because people in general think it is just too weird to be believed. Same with repressed memories. It is easier to categorize and generalize it as a 'false memory syndrome' than to investigate what may be truly sick behaviour by others, who get off.

Is Griggs suffering from a 'disorder'? I'm on the fence, but leaning slightly in her direction. I think it far from impossible that there is a culture of dysfunction and psychological control (which has its 'rewards') within the military.

quote:
Originally posted by Furshur
This is from the Kay's site Kaygriggstalks.com I guess this says it all...

To buy
The Kay Griggs Interview DVDs
click here

(AUTOGRAPHED
set also available)

Give me a break

Should they be giving the 4 DVDs out for free? Is $40 too much? The whole thing can be downloaded freely if one wishes, so I don't see the problem. Autographing, well I can see what you mean, but if she's for real then I might want her autograph as well...

Mark
Go to Top of Page

tw101356
Skeptic Friend

USA
333 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  20:40:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send tw101356 a Private Message
If you start following links from the Griggs site you end up in deep woo-woo. Zionists, Bohemian Grove, conspiracies, etc. The Rick Strawcutter who interviewed her has a bit of an unsavory reputation. From an article in the Toledo Blade about Pastor Rick Strawcutter getting his pirate radio station shutdown by the FCC:

quote:

The pastor sells videos in the backroom of his 250-member church that offer anti-government rhetoric and Jewish conspiracy beliefs. He has said he believes blacks and whites should not marry and homosexuals in prison should be executed.

I don't doubt that Ms Griggs was in a horribly abusive marriage, but I don't think there was any vast conspiracy.

- TW
Go to Top of Page

ronnywhite
SFN Regular

501 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  20:57:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ronnywhite a Private Message
quote:
I tend to think we are psychologically biased against believing such stuff. I think that some portion of murders and sexual assaults are of a satanic ritual abuse type...

You make an interesting point that we might be so biased based upon cultural conditioning, becoming accustomed to rigid ways of thinking etc. and that's probably true in some instances regarding some things, to some extent... but the FBI investigated the Satanic stuff after much proliferation of wivestales, hoopla (local law enforcement was even buzzing about it)... conclusion- don't exist. No evidence at all. That's pretty compelling to me. I'm inclined to think the military surely has a few wackos of various flavors here and there (as any huge organization is bound to) to as for her claims, nah.

Ron White
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  20:17:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message
I was in the Navy for 8 years. I also have several friends that went to West Point. I have never seen or heard of anything remotely close to what this one lone voice (Griggs) is saying. I don't thing Griggs is clinically insane she is just a nut case like BIGBRAIN.

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

ronnywhite
SFN Regular

501 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  20:45:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ronnywhite a Private Message
Yea, I'd say that stuff's about as likely as it is that aliens are running the show. Why is it that these theories always involve sexual perversion, outlandish behaviors, and frighteningly twisted psychologies by those allegedly in charge? And why do "assasins" always seem to be involved? I mean, people do all kinds of evil and disgusting stuff in this country, and step on powerful toes sometimes, and it's not like people are suspiciously disappearing and bodies are popping-up along roadsides all of the time (our government has all of these covert domestic assasins all over the place twidling their thumbs? Yea, right.) I suppose someone could invent a genuinely scary (conceivable, and viable-sounding) conspiracy theory involving the extremely rich and/or powerful, but that would be slander or libel- this stuff's too stupid to qualify.

Ron White
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.