Aliens are real and my doctored photos prove it^_~
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason Barker
Skeptic Friend

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  13:44:48  Show Profile  Visit Jason Barker's Homepage Send Jason Barker a Private Message
In keeping with the spirit of the title of this section, here are my own UFO photos.

Now, obviously, all of these are fake. I made them in photoshop. Anyone who knows what to look for can tell, and even some who don't know can tell. However, would the true believer know?

Part of my reason for doing this, aside from simply the fun of it, was to see how easy it was. These took no time at all, and, realistically, these are not much better than MANY of the alleged photos out there.

Yes, people have made better hoax photos before just to prove a point, but all I had to do for these was to google search for sky pics, and mess around in a program most all home pc's will run.

To me, at least, photoshop and how easily UFO pics can be made in it, give even MORE cause for suspicion of modern "UFO" photos. If someone shows me a photo and I KNOW I can probably reproduce one just as good, given enough time, its that much more reason to regard the photo with skepticism.

Of course, I have my own REAL conclusive proof, in the form of my home video of a UFO flying over a forest.

Now THATS incontrivertible. ^_~

Homer: He thinks he's so big, with all his money and wealth. But there's one thing he can't buy with his money.

Marge:What's that?

Homer:........a dinosaur.

Michael Mozina
SFN Regular

1647 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  15:52:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Michael Mozina's Homepage Send Michael Mozina a Private Message
Now compare your photoshop images with the stuff that George Adamski whipped up. :)

There could be lifetime career here for you if you don't mind lying and pandering to the UFO commuinity. :)
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  16:56:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
What I would do is go to various UFO forums posting these pictures, asking people if they could confirm if they are real or fake. Then, once they say that they're real (as the will most likely always do), tell them that they are fake. If they don't believe you, link back to here.

Would make for a hell of a time. Oh, and if you do end up doing this, send me the url's of the forum(s), either in pm or email, or just posting in the thread.

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Edited by - Ricky on 01/20/2006 16:57:20
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.