Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nobojo1

2 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  01:46:53  Show Profile Send nobojo1 a Private Message
Hey, I survived the BoJos!
Check out...

Nobojo - A look inside the wacky world of Bob Jones University
http://www.nobojo.org/

KKK connections...hate speech...political machinations...and, sadly, much more...

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  02:15:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
Hey nobojo1-- welcome to SFN! When you say "I survived the BoJos" do you mean that the person on the site is you?

In any case, do feel free to stick around!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  03:02:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
And all this time, I thought "Bojo" was a slang term for "blowjob." And it turns out that it really means, "handjob." Kinda tough for us old farts to keep up all these changes in the venacular...

It's been a while since we've discussed the handjobs at Bobby's alledged university. In fact, I don't recall hearing much about them since Dick Cheney visited their circle jerk some years back.

Thanks for the link, nobojo1. I found it entertaining as well as a little chilling, and will go through it in more detail a little later.

Welcome to SFN!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  03:29:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Great Web site, nobojo! And I'll add my welcome to SFN.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  07:55:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Welcome back, nobojo.

Are you going to stick around a bit this time?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  10:55:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

Welcome back, nobojo.

Are you going to stick around a bit this time?

I thought that handle looked familiar! But how does it happen that nobojo's post count stays at a mere one or two when it's his third time here?

Ah well. What fun would life be without mystery?

Still, it's a fun site and if it should, as it looks like it might be, turn out to be spam... well... for the first time I find myself approving of spam.

And in that vein, let me put forth a light offer to any BJ (hehehe) University grad or undergrad: Drop in and witness at us! There are fertile fields of non-belief here and you might have a shot at saving a soul or two. Not so easy as preaching to the choir perhaps, but what is life without a little challenge, eh?

Edit: I'm a little slow today. Mystery solved: nobojo added a '1' to his handle.

Ya don't need to do that, bro. It makes ya look like you're running a sock puppet and we all know how lack-of-cool that is.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/10/2006 11:06:27
Go to Top of Page

nobojo1

2 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  17:25:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send nobojo1 a Private Message
Thanks to all the well-wishers. Just got the site up less than a week ago and it's already getting a ton of hits. I started this thread, so yes, I'm the BoJo "survivor" mentioned above as well as the site's web-culprit.

If you're so inclined, send me your comments or questions at info(at)nobojo.zzn.com. You just might make the "Reader Mail" page. (Joy!)

-- Nobojo
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.