Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  09:42:37  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message
And yet another PM from a foreign forum spammer scammer...
quote:
Originally sent (09/26/2006 : 08:59:07) as a PM by doudou00...

Av.12 RD 16,Apt.39B, Triechville
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

For logistic reason Please contact me through this my private e.mail Address:(lisadoudou1@rediffmail.com )

Attention: Respectful Greetings and How are you today Iam Miss. Lisa Doudou, The Daughter of late Chief Joseph Doudou, My Late father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast West Africa before his death.

I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country. this is because I inheritated an important sum from my late father who died in recent political crisis in Ivory Coast .
Before the death of my father he informed me near his hospital bed at chu- teaching hospital, that he has saved the total sum of ($6.500,000) Six Million Five houndred thousand united states dollars only, in a local bank here,He also gave me the deposit slip which he used to made the deposit.He deposited the money with his name and my name as the next of kin.

I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .
Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able to co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.
This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings, Thank you for your understanding.

Further directives and details about the deposit and on how this fund will be transfered into your nominated account for my investement purposes will be given to you as soon as I get your response,
I am eagerly waiting for your urgent response.
Remain Blessed.

Faithfully Miss. Lisa Doudou.
Just drop whatever portion you like of that $6.5 mil into my Paypal account. Come on, trust me, just do it. I'll invest it wisely for you. You know I will.

Starman
SFN Regular

Sweden
1613 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  10:06:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Starman a Private Message
I'm a bit offended by the lack of effort.
At least fatu001 gave me two PM's....
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  10:44:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
I got slimed.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  10:50:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message
http://www.419eater.com/

:D

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  10:57:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
So it's Ivory Coast now, is it?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  10:59:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
This is an exciting opportunity?

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  11:25:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
I got three emails from this idiot this time.

User banned, of course.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Wendy
SFN Regular

USA
614 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  11:31:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Wendy a Yahoo! Message Send Wendy a Private Message
I saw chaloobi's thread first. I guess he missed this one too. Maybe they can be merged?

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon.
-- Susan Ertz
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  11:54:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wendy

Maybe they can be merged?
Not with our current software. They'll both die natural deaths pretty soon, so no worries.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  12:47:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
What am I; chopped liver?? I didn't get one!

Durn, stupid, Ivory Coaster bonehead spammer got no class & can't run the gaff worth dogshit. I've seen better done flimflams in church..., mutter, grumble.....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  12:49:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by H. Humbert

I got slimed.

I feel so funky.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

JohnOAS
SFN Regular

Australia
800 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  18:03:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit JohnOAS's Homepage Send JohnOAS a Private Message
I got it too.

What amazes me is the sheer stupidity of their attempt.

Surely sending email to randomaddress123@hotmail.com would be statistically far more fruitful than spamming a bunch of skeptics. It's not even automated, FFS.

John's just this guy, you know.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  20:18:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Well, that's that.

I didn't want to do it, but since this is the spamidiot's third go-'round, I've modified the forum software so that to email other members, you need a certain minimum number of posts in the forums. I'm not going to say what that number is.

PMs will still be available to the freshly-registered user, so communications aren't completely cut off. And, of course, some of us include our email addresses out in the clear, anyway.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  20:39:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.
I'm not going to say what that number is.
13!

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  20:54:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Coincidentally, H., the number is actually 2,051. So welcome to the "E-mail Enabled Club!"

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  21:10:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

Coincidentally, H., the number is actually 2,051. So welcome to the "E-mail Enabled Club!"

Awesome. I just joined Amway this morning and I can't wait to tell all of you about what amazing opportunities for financial prosperity lie ahead.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.