Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  00:32:10  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
“Masonic deception” launched US into WWII, says author

New York, December 1, 2006 (PP) -- According to a new book by revisionist historian Andre Kloddhopper, recently discovered evidence proves that the Japanese attack upon Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 never took place.

A Masonic plot

“Roosevelt and his Masonic cabal wanted a war of conquest in order to dominate the Pacific. But the peaceful Japanese, despite repeated provocations, wouldn't oblige,” Kloddhopper writes. In his book, Live in Infamy: The Pearl Harbor Deception, Kloddhopper provides compelling evidence to back up his theory.

Frustrated by the non-aggressive stance of the Japanese, the cabal then hatched a new plot. “First, FDR sent teams of 'controlled demolition' experts to Hawaii to preposition explosive charges. But the key to the plot was getting the Japanese to accept an insidious invitation.”

Diverting a fleet

A large Japanese carrier fleet was staging a routine annual exercise in the central Pacific early in December of 1941. The Imperial Japanese Navy was holding a fierce competition among hundreds of its pilots for the right of membership in the elite “Blue Kamis,” the Imperial Navy's aerobatics team.

The US military, having broken Japan's codes, knew all about the exercise. FDR ordered them to contact the Japanese fleet, and to invite them to send hundreds of aircraft to participate in a huge “air show” over Honolulu on December 7. The lure of showing off their flying skills against their brother pilots from the US proved irresistible to the Japanese.

Excited Japanese airmen and crews prepare for the “air show” fly-in

Luaus and hula girls

Kloddhopper wrote: “The Japanese pilots were excitedly looking forward to peaceful aerial competition with the Americans, to say nothing of the promised luaus, drinking, and hula girls to follow.”

Explosions follow buzzing

“The first waves of Japanese planes,” writes Kloddhopper, “began to arrive over southern Oahu around 8 AM. In a predictable (and, indeed, predicted) spirit of playfulness common to fighter pilots everywhere, many of the Japanese pilots began to 'buzz' airfields and battleships. As the pilots looked down, they were horrified to see that everywhere they flew, targets were exploding beneath them.

“Roosevelt's Masonic agents, watching from the mountaintops with binoculars, were setting off their demolition charges by radio control in synchrony with the movements of the Japanese planes.”

Photo from Japanese aerobatic plane over
Pearl Harbor as controlled demolitions begin

Pilots desperately signal for peace

Kloddhopper continues, “Most of the Americans on the ground were not Masons, and naturally began shooting 'back' at the aircraft. Despite this, the unarmed Japanese pilots flew low again and again, attempting through smiles and hand gestures to signal that they were not responsible for the destruction. Their unfortunate use of a common, polite Japanese gesture known as ichi -- a raised middle finger signifying, 'we are all one people' -- may have only added to the confusion.”

USS Utah: If it was really torpedo-bombed, just where is the torpedo?

The butcher's bill

According to Kloddhopper, “2,403 Americans died that day, the greatest death toll in American history until the controlled demolitions of September 11, 2001. The Pearl Harbor demolitions had their intended effect: Americans were outraged, and wanted the blood of the 'Japs.'”

Government propaganda poster stirs up further hatred

Kloddhopper says, “Thus was a neutral America infamously launched into World War Two, and the peaceful Japanese Empire made the patsy.”

Roosevelt signs declaration of war against Japan, December 8, 1941

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/07/2006 13:45:35

McQ
Skeptic Friend

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  08:24:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send McQ a Private Message
Too damn good, HalfMooner! Why did you wait so long to start your second career?

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Gillette
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  08:34:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Had to wait until I was retired, then had to wait until I was divorced, then had to wait until I was really desperately bored.

Thanks for the kind words!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  01:43:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by HalfMooner

...then had to wait until I was really desperately bored.
I'm guessing that "City of Heroes" doesn't hold the allure that it once did?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  02:39:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I admit I've been neglecting the game, even though I do enjoy it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.