Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  23:51:04  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
"Rare condition," says podiatrist

Wilmington, Vermont, December 15, 2006 (FNS) -- A local man has trouble getting pedicurists to trim his toenails. In fact, he has trouble keeping them in the same room, once he removes his socks. The talon-like toenails need constant trimming, and grow back to their full length in less than a week.

"Many people, when they see my toes, think I'm literally some kind of demon," says cab driver, Enis Pennvey. "I thought that maybe if I found someone without a Christian upbringing, they at least wouldn't freak out so badly. But even the Buddhist pedicurist I went to took one look, crossed herself, and ran screaming from her own shop."

His doctor called apocalytoes a rare
genetic throwback. Mr. Pennvey says
they were great for climbing trees as
a kid, less great now at beach parties.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/19/2006 15:41:31

Aerik

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  01:29:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Aerik's Homepage Send Aerik a Private Message
He has trouble getting pedicurists to trim his nails... and they're big enough that he can barely keep them in the same room as the rest of his body.

Here's an idea: Get a big file or pair of shears and first cut those things down to a manageable length, you twit! If they're so much trouble, why do you insist on getting them only 'trimmed' to what is still a monstrously useless and troublesome size and not get rid of them entirely?!

What an idiot.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  01:51:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Welcome to SFN, Aerik!

Yeah, Enis really is an idiot. Maybe an industrial-sized pair of cable cutters would help? And just imagine how many pairs of socks he must go through in a single day, unless he uses the steel-toed type.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/18/2006 05:04:30
Go to Top of Page

JohnOAS
SFN Regular

Australia
800 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  16:05:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit JohnOAS's Homepage Send JohnOAS a Private Message

John's just this guy, you know.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  18:09:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by JohnOAS

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds.