Two exciting new products (parody)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kaneda Kuonji
Skeptic Friend

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  06:50:56  Show Profile Send Kaneda Kuonji a Private Message
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I have for you two, count them, TWO, exciting new products from Dean Inc!

*Gets a bloodhound and a wristwatch*

Now, first, we have these bloodhounds. But, these are no ordinary bloodhounds. These dogs are specially trained in the art of idiot detection. Not sure you can trust that person you're talking to? Just use the idiot-detecting dog, and PRESTO!

When it howls, you know for certain that the person you are talking to is a complete idiot!! Be warned that he'll go off big time in areas like the 700 club and a Kent Hovind debate. How can you train your pet...whatever to detect utter idiots?

Through our exciting new instructional video! "How to Teach Your Pet to Thwart Idiots!" This exciting new video tells you how to teach your pet to detect and chase away absolute morons!!

But wait! What if no pets are allowed? NO PROBLEM! On this wristwatch appears to be a simple compass, but this is also an idiot detector! Great for when you just can't bring pets, this detector can be concealed on a wristwatch. The pointer on this compass points to the person, as it changes color. The darker the red, the bigger an idiot he is. The best part is that it is concealed perfectly on your wrist.

Here's how to order:

Just dial 1-800-IMA-FOOL. That's 1-800-IMA-FOOL! Call now for our free catalog!

Rodney Dean, CI Order of the Knights of Jubal
Ivbalis.org

Edited by - Kaneda Kuonji on 02/07/2002 06:51:59

James
SFN Regular

USA
754 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  06:58:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send James a Yahoo! Message Send James a Private Message
quote:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I have for you two, count them, TWO, exciting new products from Dean Inc!

Now, first, we have these bloodhounds. But, these are no ordinary bloodhounds. These dogs are specially trained in the art of idiot detection. Not sure you can trust that person you're talking to? Just use the idiot-detecting dog, and PRESTO!

When it howls, you know for certain that the person you are talking to is a complete idiot!! Be warned that he'll go off big time in areas like the 700 club and a Kent Hovind debate. How can you train your pet...whatever to detect utter idiots?

Through our exciting new instructional video! "How to Teach Your Pet to Thwart Idiots!" This exciting new video tells you how to teach your pet to detect and chase away absolute morons!!

But wait! What if no pets are allowed? NO PROBLEM! On this wristwatch appears to be a simple compass, but this is also an idiot detector! Great for when you just can't bring pets, this detector can be concealed on a wristwatch. The pointer on this compass points to the person, as it changes color. The darker the red, the bigger an idiot he is. The best part is that it is concealed perfectly on your wrist.

Here's how to order:

He he! Nice.

One question though: What if the bloodhound howls at it's owner? And what if the watch points at the wearer?

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your common sense." -Buddha

Edited by - James on 02/07/2002 07:00:15
Go to Top of Page

Kaneda Kuonji
Skeptic Friend

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  07:08:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Kaneda Kuonji a Private Message
quote:

quote:

Here's how to order:

He he! Nice.

One question though: What if the bloodhound howls at it's owner? And what if the watch points at the wearer?

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your common sense." -Buddha

Edited by - James on 02/07/2002 07:00:15

In that case, good sir, you are just out of luck. They only point to idiots and I will issue any guarantees if an idiot wears them or owns them.

Rodney Dean, CI Order of the Knights of Jubal
Ivbalis.org

Edited by - Kaneda Kuonji on 02/07/2002 08:01:29
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2002 :  08:17:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Unfortunatly, my livestock situation is such that, if it eats, it is not wanted here. But, the wrist watch sounds good....

Except that such a highly tuned, electronic device might interfere with the effeciency of my tinfoil hat. Or vice-versa.

Oh dear. What to do? What to do?

F

"They will take away my Darwin Fish only when they pry it from my cold, dead bumper!"
Go to Top of Page

Espritch
Skeptic Friend

USA
284 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2002 :  21:43:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Espritch's Homepage Send Espritch a Private Message
I got me one of them idiot detecting hounds, but he just kept howling and howling and howling and I finally had to take him out back and shoot him.

I think he was defective.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.