Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Politics
 Dixie Chicks Documentary coming out 2/20 Ha ha!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Original_Intent
SFN Regular

USA
609 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2007 :  05:55:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Original_Intent a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

quote:
Originally posted by Original_Intent

Where did you say anything remotely close to what marf posted?

Peace
Joe
Edited to remove some snot.

"Quote:Originally posted by marfknox" at the top of the quote in the post you made the statement in reply to.

And I repeat that the fan base wasn't alienated. And the claim the boycott on the radio stations was an economic decision is not supported by the economic facts nor is it supported by the concert attendance.

Concert attendence...lol..... down, shows cancelled due to lack of sales in 2006. We will see if they tour in 2007.

THe fan base was alienated. It is wishful thinking on your part that it was all one guy at Cumulus that outed them. The effects of the comments can not really be weighed upon for their continued alienataion to this day, as the original alienation came from the comments, but since then the Dixie Chicks have taken shots at Toby and Reba.... so they are out. Seattle, lets see... What if early in his carear, Cobain had said Herr Klinton.... would I have ever heard of Nirvana?

And I still don't see where you said anything remotely similar to marf.

Peace
Joe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.