New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2013 :  12:20:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my gosh! One unlucky man but more lucky to have lived through it.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2013 :  12:21:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and before someone says it's fake, I'd say so too.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  13:36:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

Ja, the lightning would've struck the nearby trees instead.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2013 :  14:43:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

Originally posted by sailingsoul

Ja, the lightning would've struck the nearby trees instead.

I noticed the same thing in addition to wearing what looks like rubber/insulating running shoes. The shoes were what made me look off the side to see if there was any debunking video and sure enough there was one.

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  06:24:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It appears Norway has a Saginaki problem.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  15:00:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

It appears Norway has a Saginaki problem.

Take Goat Cheese add fire = YAHOO, Fondu! Break out the wine.

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  08:47:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What America spends on it's defense budget has always been a hot button for me. I even believe that there is a lot of spending not considered defense spending that really is IMO. Like the VA medical spending which is spending for only those who are in the military and ex-military veterans. I'm not objecting to the medical spending just that as I understand it it's not part of the defense budget which it is a direct expense from. Here's a short video where Bill Mahar comments on the defense budget, while making some funny points.

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  14:39:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Video is unavailable due to closed account. Any other links?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  07:41:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
This land is mine!

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  09:17:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Video is unavailable due to closed account. Any other links?

Dang! It was working when I posted the link, I verified it. If I find another copy I post it, nothing yet. Sorry, it was good.
edit
ps I know it was part of his Real Time segments and finding it again appears to be a long shot.

Edited by - sailingsoul on 01/29/2013 09:52:26
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  10:55:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
This land is mine!
Nice! That's been going on all over the planet since before the bible.

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2013 :  09:10:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A drug making operation was discovered in the basement of a church.

It's OK. They are Meth-odists.

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all the week.

Remember to tip your waitress.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2013 :  22:32:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aww shucks, I didn't get to vote.

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  10:02:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's that time of year. Support the Girl Scouts, buy some cookies. They are not homophobic and don't discriminate against gays like the Boy Scouts do. It's money way better spent than giving it to some conman representing God, really. If God needs your money, He can ask you for it Himself, if He's really needs it.

It could be cheaper in the long run.

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  07:31:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.7 seconds.