New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  07:41:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Randy

I wonder at times where Human Kind could have been in this day and age if the Dark Ages never happened.

Edit to add: Thanks to the Catholic Church for fucking up humanity for several centuries. (Still going on.)
As you pointed out Randy the Catholic Church is still a very effective force doing what all religions do too well and thank you for bringing that up. I think it's also important to mention that the atrocities of the Catholic Church are not alone but occur with all religions in their own special demonic ways. Theist consider it insulting to point this out or bring it up and choose to ignore this fact at theirs And others peril.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself.
Much more truth, happiness, beauty and wisdom will come to you that way.
Christopher Hitchens

I do believe it is only the Gods that don't exist that have to rely on delusional mortals to do their work on this earth. Those that exist can do their own biding quite effectively all by themselves.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  07:50:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My sister sent this to me about the differences between cats and dogs.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  08:44:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

My sister sent this to me about the differences between cats and dogs.

Meowoof!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  11:18:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just goes to show that dogs are liberals, while cats are libertarians.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  06:13:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seemingly people will accept and tolerate what monkeys will not.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  06:49:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Q: Why does the death of a circus clown reduce global warming?

A: Because everyone drives to the funeral in that one tiny car.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2013 :  21:45:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Q: Why was that funny?

A: It wasn't.

See?!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  06:32:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rats.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  15:50:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That funny.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2013 :  09:00:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Hitchens bobblehead is a thing (but there are only five in existence):

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2013 :  18:59:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

The Hitchens bobblehead is a thing (but there are only five in existence):
Something ain't right. Giving the presenter the benefit of the doubt with claiming there are only five in existence, he should have watched them break the mold, instead of believing they did.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2013 :  20:18:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Something ain't right. Giving the presenter the benefit of the doubt with claiming there are only five in existence, he should have watched them break the mold, instead of believing they did.
Well, the listing appears to say it's sold out. There doesn't seem to be any way to order one.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  09:28:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Well, the listing appears to say it's sold out. There doesn't seem to be any way to order one.
That kind of thing happens on the islands here all the time. I went into a home depot one time and couldn't find what I was looking for. I found an employee and asked if they had lattice panels and the reply was "Oh! we use to carry that but we kept running out, so we stopped ordering it!"
On the other hand what your reporting Dave proves the point and makes perfect sense. With only 5 in existence it's got to be out of stock.

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  10:35:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If this don't make you smile, your dead.

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  10:14:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When cockroaches invent Religion.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.09 seconds.