Flash: Senator Vitter (R-LS) is still an ass-h**e
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2009 :  06:14:34  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Serial hooker-hiring Louisiana Republican US Senator David Vitter isn't just a lying, hypocritical cheater (and a "pro-life," Creationist, anti-gay bigot).

Vitter also doesn't seem to know that one should behave himself in airports these days. It's not a good idea to yell at the hired help, and it's definitely a bad idea to go opening security doors, no matter how tempting it is to you because you arrived late at the airport.

Hey, sleaze-bag, a less august man than yourself might have been shot as a presumed terrorist!:
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Transportation Security Administration is looking into a report that Louisiana Sen. David Vitter had an angry altercation with an airline worker at Washington Dulles International Airport last week.

Louisiana Sen. David Vitter reportedly went into a "tirade" with a Washington Dulles International Airport worker.

The agency is not doing a formal investigation, TSA spokesman Sterling Payne told CNN, but it is gathering information to determine if one is needed.

"We are looking into the reported incident," Payne said.

An aide to Vitter said Friday morning the Republican senator had not been contacted by the TSA and maintains the media account of the incident is overblown.

Roll Call had a report in its gossip column earlier this week, based on an unnamed eyewitness, that Vitter arrived at the airport 20 minutes before his United Airlines flight was scheduled to depart.

The door to the boarding bridge was already closed, but Vitter opened it anyway, triggering an alarm. The paper said an airline worker warned him not to enter the walkway, which led to a "tirade" by Vitter who "remained defiant."

The source told Roll Call the senator left the area before airport police arrived.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 03/14/2009 06:16:38

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2009 :  06:23:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I read about that and was thinking about dragging it into here. Thanks for beating me to it as I, and most fokks, are getting pretty sick of Vitter. He really does put the douche in the bag, doesn't he?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2009 :  06:33:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Yes, I read about that and was thinking about dragging it into here. Thanks for beating me to it as I, and most fokks, are getting pretty sick of Vitter. He really does put the douche in the bag, doesn't he?

He sure does. Vitter's a complete waste of America's valuable scum resources.

He gives feminine hygiene equipment an undeserved bad reputation by association.

And hey, you and others often beat me with posts, too. (I'm sure glad Dave beat me with the Stewart-Cramer flap, because that post required a ton of troublesome links.)

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 03/14/2009 06:38:42
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.