New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Spooky
Spammer

1 Post

Posted - 05/06/2016 :  03:08:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Spooky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would rather face a cold reality than delude myself with comforting fantasies.

You are free to believe what you want to believe and I am free to ridicule you for it.

Atheism:
The result of an unbiased and rational search for the truth.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum

How true. Unfortunately the world is going down the sink hole as it is much easier to "believe in certainties" than to "think with honesty".
[Spam link removed - Dave W.]
Go to Top of Page

carriebrandon
Spammer

USA
1 Post

Posted - 08/29/2016 :  00:16:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send carriebrandon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PhenQ is a breakthrough weight loss supplement. It promises visible results within 2-3 months. It burns fat, blocks fat formation, suppresses appetite, and boosts metabolism. Visit [Spam link removed-Kil] to place your order. Also, get detailed information on pill content, dosage, and precautions to use. The pills are free of side effects.

carrie brandon
Go to Top of Page

kooliuypilsa
Spammer

USA
1 Post

Posted - 09/22/2016 :  10:13:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send kooliuypilsa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today is my lucky day to find your great website online, awesome! and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
I would like to have heard what it sounded like walking down the street to see these scary looking monster making gargling noises.

Must have been quite spooky.

Removed spam links from profile.

Kil

kooliuy pilsa
Go to Top of Page

abigail

2 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2016 :  00:08:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit abigail's Homepage  Send abigail a Yahoo! Message Send abigail a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by fithy

Couple more I came across:

I saw the first one and didn't use it because the image was too small to fit the piece, but the rest: excellent! How could I have missed them?!

I especially like the Grotesque, third down, just above the beautiful Gargoyle.

Thanks!

wow some of them are really filthy :P just kidding ART is ART no matter how scary it looks it still creativity of ones mind.
Go to Top of Page

LedaBunny

USA
1 Post

Posted - 12/19/2016 :  09:03:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send LedaBunny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's one of my favorite Grotesques. I'm not sure where it is located but would love to view it in person

Go to Top of Page

chrisinebunny

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2017 :  13:33:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send chrisinebunny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to have heard what it sounded like walking down the street to see these scary looking monster making gargling noises.Must have been quite spooky.
Go to Top of Page

chrisinebunny

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2017 :  13:39:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send chrisinebunny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to have heard my best what it sounded like walking down the street to see these scary looking monster making gargling noises.

Must have been quite spooky.
Edited by - chrisinebunny on 03/08/2017 13:45:50
Go to Top of Page

VernaShieldsb

USA
1 Post

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  23:58:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send VernaShieldsb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw the first one and didn't use it because the image was too small to fit the piece, but the rest: excellent! How could I have missed them?!

VernaShieldsb
Go to Top of Page

sofiabovinoclaudia

1 Post

Posted - 08/08/2017 :  04:59:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sofiabovinoclaudia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In architecture, a gargoyle is a carved stone grotesque with a spout designed to convey water from a roof and away from the side of a building.
Go to Top of Page

alessamartin

USA
1 Post

Posted - 10/07/2017 :  03:41:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit alessamartin's Homepage Send alessamartin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
very informative
Go to Top of Page

mattbrown
Spammer

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2019 :  00:53:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send mattbrown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[Nope. Massive spam link dump removed - Dave W.]
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.