General Skepticism
 Microwave weapons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jakesteele

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  08:19:32  Show Profile Send jakesteele a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/invisible_machine.php

I don't know if this is even considered a conspiracy, but I was wondering if anybody has seen this doc and what your takes on it are.

It deals with microwave weapons, pulse bombs, etc., and it deals with a very strange event that happened to a town in Val Island, Newfoundland.

Thoughts, please.

Sacred Cows make the tastiest hamburgers

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  08:39:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm downloading that video now, so I can watch it full-screen.

EMP, as well as microwave devices intended to cause burning sensations in people are real, and not particularly secret.

This "Val Island" Newfoundland place, however, must be a genuine secret itself. I can so far Google no hits on that place it aside for references to this video. My quick assumption is that a place that may not exist probably did not have had anything weird happen there. But I'm still looking into this.

Added: The video keeps referring to a "ten-megaton blast" that seemed to mainly have damaged a barn, without destroying it. Man, to they build barns tough in Newfoundland!

Further: It seemed to me from the pronunciation in the video that they were talking about "Bell Island," not "Val Island." Bell Island, Newfoundland does exist.

Finally: My strong impression is that the video is a mess of confused and disconnected bits of science, pseudoscience injected by narration, and a very few actually accurate comments about widely divergent types of directed energy weapon development. Even the Bell Island "event" itself seems to have been described in horrible confusion.

The thrust of the video seems to be that whatever happened there was caused by a Soviet communication transmission to Cuba that was sucked down to earth and grounded out by the magnetism of and/or copper piping within, abandoned iron mines on the island. I can make no physical or electrical sense of that.

It all sounds more like an "origins story" of a comic book superhero than even the wildest scientific speculation.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/08/2009 09:55:54
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  16:47:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are microwave weapons developed. Microwave frequencies are considered by some to be as high as 100Ghz. Here is news on a military weapon that works at 93Ghz, that's a lot of hertz and gotta hurts allot. From the link below, "The tests that had been run they were to go for 3 seconds, each individual was given a kill switch and nobody made 3 seconds." Good thing torture is legal the US (for national security) other wise this would have no use. It's comforting to know, if any US citizens become a threat to their government, that is their delusion. Good thing they got the legal hurdles out of the way just in time. SS
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2485

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds.