Denny's back with a brand, new socker.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  07:43:33  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was wondering how long it would take him this time.
Please do not touch my post. The fact that you are incapable of making a relevant statement on CONTEMPORARY REAL RELIGIOUS MATTERS is your fault not mine...yours is just abstract words...

I agree; don't touch it. Any abuse anyone wishes to heap upon this overdone piece of stale Canadian bacon can be nicely done here.

Hey Denny, did Randi pay you the mil yet?

Idjit.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  12:28:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey now! Dennis does not represent, by any stretch of the imagination, even a notable portion of Canadians.

--------------------------------------------------
- dglas (In the hell of 1000 unresolved subplots...)
The Presupposition of Intrinsic Evil
+ A Self-Justificatory Framework
= The "Heart of Darkness"
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  13:06:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by dglas

Hey now! Dennis does not represent, by any stretch of the imagination, even a notable portion of Canadians.

Hey, I said he's "overdone" and "stale." Would you like me to add "mouldy" and "roach-infested" as well? Consider it done!

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  14:55:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ok, then, what about any Canadian politicians?

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  15:39:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Same here. By the way, I can't access the drivel to find out for myself, all I get is
There Was A Problem

You do not have access to this forum.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:03:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by podcat

Ok, then, what about any Canadian politicians?

I call foul!
That was low....

True, but low.

Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:04:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Hey, I said he's "overdone" and "stale." Would you like me to add "mouldy" and "roach-infested" as well? Consider it done!

That works.

Go to Top of Page

Hawks
SFN Regular

Canada
1383 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:07:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Hawks's Homepage Send Hawks a Private Message  Reply with Quote

There's Denyse O'Leary as well...

METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL
It's a small, off-duty czechoslovakian traffic warden!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:24:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

By the way, I can't access the drivel to find out for myself, all I get is
There Was A Problem

You do not have access to this forum.
That's because I banished the drivel. While Dennis Markuze may like to think that we delete his crap because we can't answer it, it's really because he isn't welcome to post here, and hasn't been welcome to post here for years. The content of the posts is irrelevant to our deletions of them.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  17:39:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nobody missed much. It wasn't very interesting drivel, really. Just the same tired, old rant he's been dodge-balling hither and yon through the web. It's redundant and therefore boring, misleading and therefore bogus, ad hominin and therefore ridiculous.

Our Denny needs to find himself a new schtick.

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 01/09/2010 17:42:15
Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  20:19:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, you have one of your Canadian politicians face off against one of my American politicians (say....Sarah Palin) and we can see who's worse. :P

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  07:58:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by podcat

Hey, you have one of your Canadian politicians face off against one of my American politicians (say....Sarah Palin) and we can see who's worse. :P

Okay, we'll send Stockwell Day, he's a creationist. A few years ago one of the Liberal Party campaign workers, Warren Kinsella, made a great observation about that when he said in an interview "Someone should tell Stockwell Day that The Flintstones was not a documentary."

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.