Jon Stewart takes Glen "crazysauce" Beck down
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  17:37:31  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/thu-march-18-2010-gary-locke

Well worth your time to watch! Was going to put in in humor, but it fits this folder better I think.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  18:49:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really good!!!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  20:00:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! What a remarkable Beck impression. Jon Stewart doesn't always do so much physical humor, but this episode shows he's still got the shtick.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  06:39:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately it isn't available in Canada, I have to go to the Comedy Network web site and try to find it somewhere, if they even put it up.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  08:33:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rat, just use a US proxy server.

I use them all the time to watch BBC shows!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  18:11:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

Rat, just use a US proxy server.

I use them all the time to watch BBC shows!

Doesn't work. Every time I try it tells me that I have to install an Adobe Flash plug-in, and when I try to do that my computer refuses to do it. Oh well, maybe one day this stupid business of preventing American things from being seen in Canada will end.

Yeah, right.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  22:54:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most excellent. Celebrity entertainer Beck is inane, insane and/or disingenuous.
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  10:20:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

Most excellent. Celebrity entertainer Beck is inane, insane and/or disingenuous.

I'll go with insane for $200 please Alex.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.