Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 Humor
 Plans to arrest Pope, during Uk visit in Sept.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2010 :  08:02:37  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will the world's most powerful Religious leader, the only Religious leader who hold head of state immunity, cancel His planed visit the UK in September for fear of criminal charges?
Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens are, according their team of lawyers, vowing to arrest Pope Benedict XVI for “the institutionalized concealment of child rape” when he arrives in the UK in September. The Vatican has claimed immunity from prosecution for the Pope, calling him a ‘head of state,’ but their lawyer believes that that status won’t hold up in court.

the article:The Article. I say this will be settled behind the scene. If he show's up, He'll escape justice. If that arrangement isn't set up before hand, He come up with a gracious way to cancel. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  06:52:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems the patron saint of child raping priest "The Holy See" pope Benedick" was not arrested, as his despicable degenerate ass stepped on Unites Kingdom soil and no mention about what came of the arrest proposal on the news channels, that I hear covering his visit. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

chefcrsh
Skeptic Friend

Hong Kong
380 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  08:19:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send chefcrsh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whats worse is the moral outrage said the child abuse scandal took him by surprise!
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  09:13:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bad link, SS.

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  10:00:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
try this, from Google's cache:

Link

Looks like the blog has been purged from the religiondispatches' system, because the article cannot be found through religiondispatches.org's own search-engine.
Gee, I wonder why...

Found it, here.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 09/16/2010 10:31:22
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  17:23:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by chefcrsh

Whats worse is the moral outrage said the child abuse scandal took him by surprise!

Well, as far as being taken be surprised, that is incorrect a bold face lie, he was directly instrumental in dealing with the cover up, way before he was pope. It's highly possible that's how he got to be pope. Being so entrenched in the cover up as Cardinal Thomas Ratzinger and having so much damaging inside knowledge, on so many, he had the best leverage possible. With him having that leverage over so many other fellow vermin catholic clergy, he could elicit support from every last rapist he protected when being elected pope. Which was reported here back in 2006
From the article,,,In 2001, while he was a cardinal, he issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.

Shame on the Queen for meeting with this creep. She obviously has no shame, as she still met him with the whole world watching and knowing his involvement. A man who was directly instrumental in this cover up, which allowed the continued molestation of hundreds if not thousands of children world wide, even after he could have stopped it. The thought of him masquerading as a supreme Moral leader makes my stomach turn. I see no reason why it isn't still going on now but have reason to believe it still is.

Thanks for the fix Dr.Mabuse.SS

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2010 :  04:03:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gotta give ol' Benny some credit, though. He can lie and spew propaganda with the best of them.
Pope Benedict XVI held mass in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, at the end of the first day of his visit to Britain. Photograph: Andrew Yates/AFP/Getty Images

Benedict XVI used the first papal state visit to Britain to launch a blistering attack on "atheist extremism" and "aggressive secularism", and to rue the damage that "the exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life" had done in the last century.

The leader of the Roman Catholic church concluded a speech, made before the Queen and assembled dignitaries at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, with the argument that the Nazi desire to eradicate God had led to the Holocaust and a plea for 21st-century Britain to respect its Christian foundations.

Benny was a member of the Hitler Youth and knows better than that. The Nazis were into God big-time. "GOTT MIT UNS" was cast into many of their military belt buckles, and Hitler's writings were laced with references to that same, glorious goblin in the sky.

And the British Isles has a rich, pagan history dating back well before an instrument of torture became a symbol for superstition.

Fuck Benny. I consider it a great pity that Dawkins & Hitchins will never even so much as inconvenience him.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  06:24:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah these comments are big news over here at the moment.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  07:10:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dawkins is "incandescent with rage"
This statement by the pope, on his arrival in Edinburgh, is a despicable outrage. Even if Hitler had been an atheist, his political philosophy was not based upon atheism and had no connection with atheism. Hitler was arguably (and by his own account) a Roman Catholic. In any case he enjoyed the open support of many of the most senior catholic clergy in Germany and the less demonstrative support of Pope Pius XII. Even if Hitler had been an atheist (he certainly was not), the rank and file Germans who carried out the attempted extermination of the Jews were Christians, almost to a man: either Catholic or Lutheran, primed to their anti-Semitism by centuries of Catholic propaganda about 'Christ-killers' and by Martin Luther's own seething hatred of the Jews. To mention Ratzinger's membership of the Hitler Youth might be thought to be fighting dirty, but my feeling is that the gloves are off after this disgraceful paragraph by the pope.

I feel like bombarding every newspaper in Britain with letters of protest.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  07:58:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Naturally, I had to put my two cents in, twice.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Edited by - the_ignored on 09/18/2010 08:08:37
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  08:13:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2010 :  08:30:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PZ has again put this up, and I, once again, have the unmitigated gall to bring it in here. Again.
The pope has crawled out of his cave in the Vatican and is offending his way across the UK, so how can I not extend the thread of a thousand voices with this lovely and entirely not-safe-for-work masterpiece by Tim Minchin?

Enjoy, mutha-fuckas!

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 09/18/2010 08:33:13
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  08:41:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, well. Guess who decided to comment there?

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  09:13:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the whole speech that Dawkins was planing to deliver. He did deliver most of it.

Ratzinger is an enemy of humanity

Of course, it's no secret that this is out there but as it happens, I first got the link from D.J Grothe, president of the JREF who posted it on facebook and called it "utterly persuasive."

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  11:20:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Pope gets more blowjobs than anybody!
Apparently, the leader of the world's biggest cannibal church brought his road show to England and Scotland last week, where he was orally pleasured on a regular basis.

Has the lying priest-pimp put on his dorky hat and left England yet? Or is he still still hanging out, signing up British children to be raped?

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  03:00:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tweeted from "mwyarbrough". (The) "Pope says Theists pick and choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse and not having a problem with Homosexuality." SS

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.