Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Badger
Skeptic Friend

Canada
257 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  21:17:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Badger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Originally posted by Badger

I got the t-shirt

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/get-your-dave-mabus-dennis?xg_source=activity

Dave W. it looks like Dennis has made both you and me immortal...

While I don't consider myself a great internet/web researcher, I've done as best I can, and it looks like SFN and Dave and me were Dennis Markuze's were his first major turn-ons. I can't find any earlier major postings from him before his appearence at SFN and Skepticality.
Maybe I'm just not looking right...
and I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong.

If you're a meme and you know it, clap your hands!

If you think it's work, you're doing it wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  22:26:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dave W. it looks like Dennis has made both you and me immortal...

While I don't consider myself a great internet/web researcher, I've done as best I can, and it looks like SFN and Dave and me were Dennis Markuze's were his first major turn-ons. I can't find any earlier major postings from him before his appearence at SFN and Skepticality.
Maybe I'm just not looking right...
and I'll be more than happy to be proven wrong.
It's not your Web research skills that are lacking, Mab, just your inside knowledge. Months before he began posting here, Markuze was sending emails with his craziness to a list of over 50 people.

It was, after all, James Randi's refusal to give Markuze $1,000,000 for Markuze's assertions that Nostradamus could predict the future that set Markuze on his quixotic quest. The emails started with Randi, and then other famous skeptics, and only then did he begin spamming forums and blogs with messages mostly identical to his emails.

So while I wouldn't want to take credit for creating a monster, it isn't my credit to take, anyway.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  01:44:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but did he call himself "Dave Mabus" before coming here?

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  03:44:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Yep:
Dave Mabus in my Email Box
Category: Creation Science • Creationism • Intelligent Design • Religion
Posted on: April 23, 2009 8:07 AM, by Greg Laden

I just received a very threatening email from Dave Mabus. Dave is a christian who is rabidly anti atheist. As a person he is about as pleasant as a bad rash and as an intellect he makes a walnut look smart. Very few people send me truly threatening emails and get away with it for long. Remember the Turkish Spammers? I took care of them right good, didn't I. (Details will not be forthcoming ... just notice that they are not around here any more.) And I'd take care of Dave as well, except for one very important detail. He wasn't threatening me, he was threatening my friend and colleague, PZ Myers.

Now, of course, I'll stand up for PZ any time. But I don't need to. He's very capable of taking care of himself. I pity the person that threatens PZ.

As part of Dave the Dummy Mathus's threat, and rather incongruously, he sent me this picture:

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  06:52:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

He was posting as "drmabus" at the JREF forums a month before he showed up here.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  10:36:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"THE END of skepticism/atheism IS NEAR"
2006 2007 2008 2009
(okay, how about 2010?)

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

bigbang
Dennis Markuze

1 Post

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  22:08:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bigbang a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post deleted. This this sock-puppet has no posting privileges on this site. Plus he is in serious need of psychiatric help.

Kil
Go to Top of Page

poopwar
Dennis Markuze

1 Post

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  22:51:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send poopwar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kil you die today...

And the Pope is 100% correct: The Nazis and the atheists both wish to ABOLISH FAITH....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11332515

shermer is a sack of shit who is going to be flushed down the toilet of the UNIVERSE!

the only crap you will ever need from this so-called "philosopher" called massimo pigliucci

http://chem.tufts.edu/science/pigliucci/rationally-speaking/RS2001-091.htm

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1iy39_depeche-mode-john-the-revelator_music

JOHN THE REVELATOR!

HOW TO FLUSH AN ATHEIST... CLICK!

hawking is WRONG

science cannot explain NOTHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMRJJcfEXls&

FAIR AND BALANCED!

THE BOOBQUAKE - 911!

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/philosophy-f1/the-boobquake-911-t1310.htm

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  01:38:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by poopwar

Kil you die today...

Making death threats make you a poor excuse of a man, Dennis.

And the Pope is 100% correct: The Nazis and the atheists both wish to ABOLISH FAITH....

The pope is 100% wrong, but thanks for the link. I didn't know that the pope had made such an aggressive move against atheism. It shows the pope being just as morally corrupt as we thought he was, spreading lies like that.

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2010 :  03:14:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by poopwar

Kil you die today...

shermer is a sack of shit who is going to be flushed down the toilet of the UNIVERSE!

the only crap you will ever need from this so-called "philosopher" called massimo pigliucci

http://chem.tufts.edu/science/pigliucci/rationally-speaking/RS2001-091.htm

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1iy39_depeche-mode-john-the-revelator_music

JOHN THE REVELATOR!

HOW TO FLUSH AN ATHEIST... CLICK!

hawking is WRONG

science cannot explain NOTHING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMRJJcfEXls&

FAIR AND BALANCED!

THE BOOBQUAKE - 911!

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/philosophy-f1/the-boobquake-911-t1310.htm

Dennis! Welcome back! We didn't know that you were a mackerel-snapper worshipping a pedophile Nazi in a long skirt. Why, all this time I'd thought you were merely an idiot; a buffoon with a keyboard and barely enough meager skills to mispel on it.

So tell me, are you still wandering around the YWCA in an overcoat and no pants? Have you started having any luck with that? And are you still working at the meth lab, and getting paid in product? From your writings, I assume so.

I have a suggestion: demand a raise and soon enough you'll no longer hear the voices. They've been lying to you anyway, so you never should have listened in the first place. If you'd just ignored them from the get-go, you would never have gotten busted on that embarrassing mule-felching charge, and the mule's owner would have saved himself the cost of a #6 shotshell. Did you ever get all of the pellets dug out of your lower, rear face? Are the cops still laughing? I know I am......

This is the point where I should begin speculating on your lineage and ancestry, but I see little point in it. I've small doubt that they've disowned you long ago due to your habit of masturbating into the Bible and shouting "Hail Mary, take that one, bitch!" at the final moment. What's that all about, anyway? are you trying to emulate the Pope?

Well, never mind. We are grateful for your reemergence and glad to see that living in a sewage overflow pipe suits you. Do return again; we enjoy your gibberish.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

liberation
Dennis Markuze

2 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  17:07:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send liberation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post deleted. This person has no posting rights on this forum.

Kil
Go to Top of Page

liberation
Dennis Markuze

2 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  17:22:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send liberation a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Kil
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  17:40:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by liberation

Kil

Does your mama know you're out trolling around without your leash?

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  17:45:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't understand the force that keep Markuze going...

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

theliberator
Dennis Markuze

1 Post

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  18:05:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send theliberator a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The atheists are coming to my city - MONTREAL!

http://www.atheistconvention.org/

please be sure to stop by for tea

atheism is dead forever!

you will not have a PUBLIC FORUM

PS:

go post this up on “pharnygula”. I’ve had an opportunity to see PZ’s ugly face in real life! I am spamming the world from the Delta Hotel where the convention is taking place….
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.