Our Skeptic Forums
 Astronomy
 Big Bang = creationist = belief = sect = gods
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lbiar

20 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  19:48:40  Show Profile  Visit lbiar's Homepage Send lbiar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Big Bang = creationist = belief = sect = gods

Expansion and Big Bang theories need creation (it's creation, not expansion from compressed - more: is space creation from nothing), expansion need creation of space all time and in all places (also there are not geometrical figure that can make this), this is magic, need belief and creationism. Big Bang also need a moment initial with more creation. All their is impossible (1e,2e,4e) and against physic, physic laws and science in general.

Astronomers say that have proof and evidences like any believer (normally from anything impossible): UFO, astrology, martians, ... this makes of astronomers and scientist in general a believer, sectarian and creationism (any mathematician can demonstrate that there are not geometrical figure according to expansion theory).

Science not need creation (creationism), physic and astronomy also not, but astronomers and scientist believe in an impossible, believe in an impossible only can be a belief, magic, religion, ... Biology is against creationism (evolution from Darwin) but astronomy make against traveling from physic laws and science to creationism, magic and gods.

This impossible not make possible "tired light hypothesis", the day that gives bad "tired light" seem strange why give good expansion and Big Bang (also impossible). "Steady State model" is bad because not consider visual expansion. But the impossible is impossible, cannot have the solution, but this not permit admit an impossible how solution.

The real solution need to be according to the facts: redshift, time delay, homogeneous, flat, Hubble's law, visual expansion in all sides and directions, ... and probably according to a visual effect: hypothesis 14h - but this work is not over a solution, is over an impossible: expansion of the universe is impossible and is a creationist magic and belief. At least are today a rational solution how an optic effect (an optic effect is flat and equal in all directions like need the visual expansion of the universe: my hypothesis 14h work in this).

It's impossible at least by 1e (creation of space from nothing = magic and creationism) and 4e (there is not geometrical figure according to visual expansion of universe). Also use expansion (it's not compressed) by creation is a triple fraud (evidence 8se)

Astronomers reject my work and say that universe expansion is evident: NO. The impossible cannot be evident. The supposed expansion (creation) cannot be against physic laws and mathematics. An impossible belief convert the scientists in belief, creationist and sect (sect how believers in UFO, martians, astrology, ..)

The creationism (expansion of the universe is not from compressed, is creation and by that is creationism) is the exit of the religions (or modern theory: "Intelligent design": Intelligent Design Creationism is not science; it makes no testable predictions so it cannot be falsified. Intelligent Design Creationism is a belief system; it is religion. - http://www.physics.smu.edu/pseudo/ID/ or "Creationists are repackaging their message as the pseudoscience of intelligent design theory." and "The overwhelming consensus in the scientific community is that intelligent design is not science,[n 4][n 5][6][7] and indeed is pseudoscience." in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design. All creationism is anti science even expansion of the universe and Big Bang. - In the same form that for biology also can to be applied to astronomy.

I'm not ashamed of to say the true, maybe you will be ashamed by not recognize it.

This belief makes the scientists a believers and take the control over new ideas in science, so newspapers, ... reject any idea against their belief, ... This constitute a control according to scientists or according to a power over theirs, but that scientists belief and admit.

So, admitting that scientists in newspaper are into the sect and that my work is rejected in all parts and that this is not science, is information general that I go to use other systems, like press note to general press. This is not cosmology, not astronomy and not science, this is sect, belief, believers and creationism (gods, ..) and in the same form that UFO, martians, astrology is not science: expansion of the universe and Big Bang also is not science. (an impossible only is an impossible and belief in it is against science).

Also seem that all the theories are good, all very robust, but it's not so: 2 theories taken like Big Bang evidences are incompatibles: "39e - Deuterium from First Three Minutes is incompatible with first atoms in CMBR" and probably more errors, really nothing is good, nothing is according to physic laws, ...

In the same form: How can I consider reject or admit from a sect how this time are scientists believers in creationism?

So, I have been rejected near 2 years in scientific newspaper, no more submission and also not transfer of my copyright. Scientific newspaper also need discredit by rejecting good works, ...

Look also my evidences 89e and 110e

I have not prestige today, but according to the so big future discredit for all scientists believers probably is better.

You can continue with your belief or understand that expansion (creation) and Big Bang are impossibles. If you understand this is false you can or not make nothing or help me in viral circulation (I need your help) in email, news, forums, blogs, science newspaper, general newspaper, radio, press, tv, ... (I cannot access all and register in all forums, ...) and all alternative channels. Thanks.

This is a press note. Not answer, you can continue with your believe, but I don't need to read your arguments over your belief.

(this is 15se in my web page http://bigbangno.wordpress.com/)

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  20:08:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by lbiar

Astronomers reject my work...
Astronomers reject your work because your work argues against something other than what the astronomers are saying. You may as well be saying that the Big Bang is impossible because some apples are red. You clearly don't understand current cosmological theories because you state them incorrectly, so it's no wonder that no scientists take you seriously. If you want the recognition that you clearly crave, you'll need to do the work to actually grok the current science, and criticize it.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds.