Telepathy - Schizophrenia - God, mystery of my lif
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

neurologls

7 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  06:59:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send neurologls a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please send this letter to your friends , maybe someone can help telepath Vinko Rajic.

This is letter from Vinko Rajic:

Please send an email to polismyndigheten.stockholm(at)polisen.se or to kth_vinko(at)hotmail.com
if you have any information on people
that collect money or transfer money to people that follow and torture Vinko Rajic.
Please send information on people that are helping shit perverts to find Vinko Rajic.
If police get information on those people they can arrest them and Vinko Rajic can live life again.

Please support this.

Vinko Rajic
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  07:32:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The information Vinko Rajic needs is where to find a good mental health professional.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  08:36:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Vinko

Originally posted by Dude

Vinko, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself.

What am I thinking right now? (in the moment I post this) Post it here, if you are right, I'll eat my shoe on a live webcast and give you the commercial rights to the video!

I can not know what are you thinking now. You should be in the distance of few kilometer and you need some time before you can connect my brain. Some people do it after few minuts some never. Some people can send to me DVD film if they like to do. Right som people can just think telepathy in different way , like phone telepathy but my telepathy is more like Skype on short distance. You want to talk, you connect me and talk. Simple.
You know as soon as I read Dude's challenge I expected that it would somehow be his limitations that would prevent the challenge from being met rather than a problem with Vinko's abilities. I'm beginning to suspect that I may be psychic as well.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  17:34:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neurologis/Vinko.....

Your collection of personalities wouldn't, just possibly, be attempting to pull the collective leg of a bunch of what you must consider incredibly credulous Skeptics; would you?

Of course not. You are just the sickest puppy[s] that have ever been frantically en route to Canine Intensive Psychiatric Care!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2011 :  09:51:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi, please help than , if you know some place where I could make tests tell me, you can find all contact info. to me on my Website: http://www.vinko-rajic.site11.com/ . I think this could be very important. We could find out what kind of waves are coming out my head and how can it work. With todays knowledge in science this should not be possible. I am really interesting to know how to stop those waves.
Have you tried wrapping your head in aluminum foil? That might help. You will need to make holes so you can see and not bump into things. Sun glasses will help also.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Vinko

5 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  06:49:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Vinko's Homepage Send Vinko a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Latest letter of telepath Vinko Rajic:

I did brain scan on my TELEPATHIC brain.
Please download it and watch my super brain. You download this file, unzip it and click on Ez-DicomCDViewer .
http://uploading.com/files/b8emfd3f/Brain_Scan_Images_Vinko_Rajic.zip Please share it to medicine students , scientists .
If you want or if you have someone interesting to do research on me I can maybe send some blood test to you.

I visited neurologist and they have no idea about telepathy, I am like "Schizophrenic".
I can not escape idiots that psycho torture me using telepathy, some shit pervert gang is delivering
all information about where I am to shit pervert and some people finance those shit perverts.
Please if you know about those people call police.

I am looking for people interesting to do research on this but not easy.
Very stupid , I am hunting people round hospitals and Neurology departments in France.
What I get is ... I think bad, just brain scan and they are making experiment with Risperidone 4 mg to see if that can stop
telepathic voices something I find very stupid but only thing to try I get.
I am interesting in to find out what kind of waves transmit telepathy but they do not want to take this for seriously .
Telepathy and Schizophrenia is very similar , if you visit my group you can find info on
me http://www.facebook.com/groups/202874776390916/ .

Please send it to others , maybe some smart neurologist can find great discovery on my brain.
They are terrorizing me with telepathy and I have to try Risperidone 4 mg , I hate tablets and this.

Please if you have any better idea send message to me.

My idea is to stop terror on me, find some scientists interesting to do research on my brain.
I think my brain could be very important for science but scientists are not really interesting in telepathic
brain. I think we could help many "Schizophrenics" if they do some research on my brain but they think I am wrong.
I still think some Schizophrenics are just telepathic (I was going at University - Software developer) and they are
Neurologist with 20 Years experiences??? But they work on that research but they do not know what "Schizophrenia"
is, but for me is it similar to my telepathy. They use some chemicals but I think they should find out what kind of waves
create voices in the head.

Now , I have no person interesting to do research on my brain but they do advanced research on some parrots from Asia.
People are scary of this telepathy, I can talk like God to them.

Please help.
Vinko Rajic
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  09:03:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You haven't answered my question.
Have you tried wrapping your head in aluminum foil? That might help. You will need to make holes so you can see and not bump into things. Sun glasses will help also.

How can we help if you don't reply?

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  10:35:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I visited neurologist and they have no idea about telepathy, I am like "Schizophrenic".
You have your diagnosis then. You aren't telepathic, just mentally ill. That's good to know. Now you can be treated.

I can not escape idiots that psycho torture me using telepathy, some shit pervert gang is delivering
all information about where I am to shit pervert and some people finance those shit perverts.
Please if you know about those people call police.
There is no secret group of perverts interested in spying on you. That's a classically narcissistic schizophrenic delusion. Treat your illness and the feelings of persecution and violation will stop.

They are terrorizing me with telepathy and I have to try Risperidone 4 mg , I hate tablets and this.
I'm sorry if the medicine has unpleasant side effects, but that sounds like really great news. I'm so happy that you are receiving professional treatment. Keep it up!

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 12/29/2011 10:40:28
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  11:51:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One thing about schizophrenics is they hate to take their meds. But there are symptoms that overlap like Bipolar disorder and Schizoaffective disorder. So it's important to get a proper diagnosis in order to get the proper treatment.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  14:48:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Kil I see exactly what you mean. I would have bet on, and lost, $100 that Markuze was schizophrenic when it turned out professionals classified him as bi-polar with a substance abuse.

But if you're under attack from Telepathy Terrorists, then swallowing the bitter pill might just do the trick in blocking those psychic attacks you know...

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2011 :  14:58:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just looked up Risperidone in the Swedish pharmacological encyclopedia and... Yikes! With all those side-effects, and particulars of them, no wonder people don't like to take them.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.