Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 General Skepticism
 Mayan documantary: New pictures released...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  13:15:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

By getting someone to suck your bare toes! Yummy.

So you got a foot fetish... Interesting.

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  13:21:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So what
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  13:27:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote

So what

Thanks for admitting it. Yet another of your many malfunctioning character traits.

Major Event? Hello? 4:24 Eastern Time. (crickets)

Another topic:

Quick poll (not you flanny-poo): Who's all for the Texas Rangers? Or the Cards?

Me: Rangers. Don't like Cards manager (name escapes me). The Phils couldn't hit one stinking run in nine innings!

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  13:29:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foot fetish is the most common fetish, thats like if everyone made a big deal that James Randi is gay.
Go to Top of Page

Hal
Skeptic Friend

USA
302 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  13:33:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Hal a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Foot fetish is the most common fetish, thats like if everyone made a big deal that James Randi is gay.

Possibly [citation needed], but you have to admit, it's pretty unusual to assert toe-sucking as a prerequisite for objective analysis.

Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  13:51:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was a light hearted joke... Lets be serious again and turn our attention to this shattering discovery.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  14:06:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What does it shatter?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  14:20:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I manage to find more articles on this mysterious face. http://www.philipcoppens.com/padilla.html Something strange is going on.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  14:31:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, most of the "aliens gave ancient cultures technology" stuff is little more than racism.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  15:10:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alrighty. I manage to come across a foreign news service that did an interview with the Director of this film, Raul Julia-Levy, and gives an insight into his motives and views. Unfortunatly it is only available in Spanish and I can only read it by copying and pasting it in google translate. I did notice that he claims Hawking and world leaders will be featured in this, to give their "message to humanity":

The producer of the documentary "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond", speaks during an interview about the project that will reveal information never before seen the Mayan civilization, and exclusively shares a proof of contact with aliens

Photo: Vanguard / The Universal

8retweet

Mexico, DF. Despite the documentary's producer and actor, Raul Julia Levy, has not started filming, and is news, because it has created great expectations in the environment worldwide.

Media like The Huffington Post, The Guardian and the British news agency Reuters have published their implementation, as Julia Levy said that in a cinematographic work shall disclose information that indicates that the Mayan civilization had contact with aliens.

In an interview De10.mx, Raul Julia Levy, said that while the project is being planned just about 10 years, his fascination with the Mayan culture began since childhood, when on a family farm, located in the state of Guanajuato He lived with children and families who had moved Mayas of Yucatan to shoal.

"I had a guy from an early obsession with the Mayan civilization, which for many world leaders and scientists, is considered the most advanced civilization of all time."

Over the years, Raul noticed how interest in the Maya world grew, but even had people who were not aware of that culture. "I found that there were those who did not even know who were the Mayans, and that was in 1985, chatting with some friends."

Their contact with Mayans and books that describe their culture, led him to meet new people who had knowledge of the Maya and to have closer relations with archaeological institutions and scientists in the field.

The documentary is titled Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond, which will begin filming on November 15 on location in the Mexican states of Campeche and Tabasco, and in Guatemala, had originally planned, was directed by filmmaker Juan Carlos Rulfo but the producer told us that Rulfo no longer part of the team due to other commitments, and that the American production house is financing the project, will present at the time who will eventually be the director.

Because the information covered in the documentary is considered classified by the governments of Mexico and Guatemala, which have given full support to the realization, there is great secrecy by those involved in the project.

Julia Levy decided to share this knowledge through a documentary, because it believes is the most appropriate way to reach new generations. "I think we've reached a point where we need to inform people of what is not told. For the purpose of giving to the world such sensitive information, it can be given in the form of newspapers or books, because almost no one reads. The most efficient way to make it known, is through movies. "

Maya talks with the council, the producer confirmed that indeed, the Mexican government had for years, unique things not made known, so it is expected that there are questions over why Mexico has kept secret information so important.

"When it comes to these issues is well known that governmental institutions do not want to educate people, because there are many very powerful interests, but still can not cover the sun with a finger. We are living in different times, in which the Unlike make the youth, who represent 75 percent of the population.

I've been discovering an important phenomenon that these generations are asking to be informed, they want to know the truth. We must make it known in a responsible manner in which we can assimilate this information together, to bring the course of the planet properly. "He said.

What you see in the film, tentatively be released in August 2012, are facts never before revealed. "The information that you are going to present to the world is urgent and critical, so we need to inform the chain of events that will happen, yes there is strong evidence, irrefutable contact between the Maya and extraterrestrials.

These tests are Mayan codices and books relating their experiences with beings from two major civilizations, which they describe as benevolent, humble beings and thoughts too high. One of them call it 'The gods from another dimension who visit us from heaven', the other names like 'The gods who came from the bottom of the sea'.

There is a third civilization with which they would not try, 'The men of the dark mind,' which is described as an arrogant and destructive civilization, so that when it came to invade your world, chose to leave. "

About this apparent escape, the producer said: "I do not mean that the Maya could not do anything for themselves, but it comes more capabilities than you have, there are things that can not be achieved if you have help from someone. "

According to Julia Levy, these Mayan million, in deciding to leave, they made sure to leave samples and evidence that they were a superior civilization. "It also says that if the man takes the course of the planet properly and responsibly, protecting what is around us, will be present again, along with the other two civilizations."

As indicated in the Mayan calendar is ending a cycle of 5125 years, which in our calendar would satisfy the December 12, 2012, date in which many media have reported that could be the day when the world ends .

About this belief, Julia Levy, says that in reality is a Hollywood invention, and that is completely wrong. "They have been attributed to the Maya, things are not right, for example, the end of the world. They never have said, it is never mentioned in any of the prophecies. Irresponsible media and even some knowing the truth , give publicity to this lie. It is a frightening lack of ethics of the media, to continue publishing it. "

The film will not only work with the revelation never before published data on the Maya, but also feature interviews and messages INAH Campeche, councils Maya of Mexico and Guatemala, archaeologists, scientists like Professor Stephen Hawking and world leaders important, who will give a message to humanity.

"In some of them I was surprised that they have a vast knowledge of the Maya, and when I spoke with them was very happy to be done showing the documentary evidence, showing gratitude and agreeing to participate in the documentary to give a message of peace and at the future, and together they make the world change. " Levy said

Although apparently the message seems to be only on a positive note, it is also a warning. "We must do things right, these are just the petals of the rose. Finished the cycle and cache 5 000 years, the next cycle is more catastrophic for humans. Still time to save us and protect us, make use of awareness and protect the planet.

The world we're taking it to destruction, it is said that the next cycle we will start in 2013, not the exact date because I have not seen the books yet, but I have heard that in one of these books is said to air call it 'The air of death', running masses breathing the air of death, to me it means a nuclear war, chemical warfare, we must do everything possible to make an appeal to the more developed countries in the world and Mayan prophecies take seriously. "

With the support of INAH Campeche, Julia Levy's team will have access to things that are not shown, as the council by Maya in Mexico and other evidence in Guatemala. "I have pictures I can not show are images that will open your mind to the world, and yes I have proof."

Exclusive to De10.mx, Raul Julia Levy, after a phone call and ask permission, provided one of those tests.

The producer said that it is the inscription on a stone about 3 feet high and 8 tons of weight. It is a Mayan leader in space which could be taking tea. At one extreme, is hard to see a big arm around him. This listing has been identified as: "The treaty maya alien."

The producer of Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond, knows what it will look in his documentary may not be accepted by many people, and argued about it: "I am not an archaeologist, I'm an actor and producer, I am not a scientist, I am support in scientific institutions and I am supporting in the Mayan culture, no one knows the story better like them.

It has always been people who oppose the truth, groups opposed to educating the world due to other interests. Events like what happened in Egypt, Gaddafi, the streets of Greece, are proof that it is not possible to control the masses. Why not tell people: This is what is happening, here's the proof, take your conclusions?

We are an arrogant civilization, how can we believe that we are alone in this universe that has no end? This is vague and stupid, we are a civilization failed, destructive, want to have fun through the pleasure of destroying what we see around us.

But even with all that arrogance and all that negativity, we are obliged to inform the young population, which represents 75 percent, that population is on facebook and twitter, social networking, kids who do not have any political and governmental interests, the new civilization that will rule the planet. They are the world's hope and change depends on us.

I think that the Maya civilization has left for us and humanity, which is of great value, which can hardly be compared to any information that any other civilization has brought us. "

http://www.vanguardia.com.mx/%C2%BFq...s-1118513.html

He really is playing the idea of shattering revelations, such as leaking one of the things that will be featured.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  16:49:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's not even going to start filming for another 18 days, and you're all breathless about it, flan? Give it a rest already.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  16:55:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

He really is playing the idea of shattering revelations, such as leaking one of the things that will be featured.

Let me guess.....the butler did it.

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  17:20:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Your not looking at properly.
Just like open. When your audience doesn't buy it, blame them for not getting it. Could it be that there just isn't any it to it to get.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  17:21:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So Dacve, what makes you highly skeptical about the whole thing/. If Stephen Hawking is giving its backing (and will be interviews) and the Mexican goverment agreeing to reveal all.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  19:34:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

So Dacve, what makes you highly skeptical about the whole thing/. If Stephen Hawking is giving its backing (and will be interviews) and the Mexican goverment agreeing to reveal all.
Where is the evidence that Hawking will be involved or that the Mexican government did more than give them a permit?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds.