Buy-Once Homeopathy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  00:33:41  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like criticizing fish in a barrel.

http://buy-once.com/

And my usual call for "testimonials", thanks!

chefcrsh
Skeptic Friend

Hong Kong
380 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  06:39:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send chefcrsh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With Buy-Once Homeopathy, I am able to directly regulate the purity and quality of my homeopathic preparations thus ensuring their safety. Now I can double my dose at no extra costs and not be fearful of harmful side effect brought on by additives or chemicals that the big homeopathy producers may use to cut costs. Plus with the money I have save it wont take long to buy my dream home! Thanks Buy-Once Homeopathy, you may have saved my life, you certainly saved my wallet!

Chris Gallaga.
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  07:02:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, chefcrsh!

By the way, I wanted to come up with something besides homeopathy again, but the idea came to mind and I just couldn't pass up not doing it.
Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 11/25/2011 07:04:17
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  14:44:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Updated with separate instructions for replenishment and duplication of homeopathic remedies. This project is turning out more fun than I expected.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  19:25:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
chefcrsh....

Testimonials

"With Buy-Once Homeopathy, I am able to directly regulate the purity and quality of my homeopathic preparations thus ensuring their safety. Now I can double my dose at no extra costs and not be fearful of harmful side effect brought on by additives or chemicals that the big homeopathy producers may use to cut costs. Plus with the money I save, it won't take long to buy my dream home! Thanks Buy-Once Homeopathy, you may have saved my life, you certainly saved my wallet!"
--Chris Gallaga

Excellent cut and paste!
By the way, this is the(sic.) possibly the most brilliant post I have ever read!

Go to Top of Page

chefcrsh
Skeptic Friend

Hong Kong
380 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2011 :  21:29:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send chefcrsh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Huh?
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  01:30:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by chefcrsh

Huh?

Likewise.

Though your testimonial is funny and appreciated, thanks.
Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 11/26/2011 01:34:11
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:16:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got my first response from a "real" homeopath on Google+...

Me: Can remedies be easily replenished or replicated right in one's
own home, as per http://buy-once.com/?

Dr. Nancy Malik: No, it has to prepared by potentisation process, a
pharmaceutical process.

Me: Please explain the "potentisation process"?

Dr. Nancy Malik: Potentisation involves preparation of Mother Tinctur
from adding the original drug substance in a hydro-alcoholic solution,
successive serial dilution and succussion of the mixture after each
dilution.

Me: Ah, the shaking (succussion) and successive dilution is what
makes it more potent. So the Buy-Once website is correct, and no need
for me to use alcohol because it was only needed for the first
dilution for alcohol-soluble ingredients. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:47:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

I got my first response from a "real" homeopath on Google+...

Me: Can remedies be easily replenished or replicated right in one's
own home, as per http://buy-once.com/?

Dr. Nancy Malik: No, it has to prepared by potentisation process, a
pharmaceutical process.

Me: Please explain the "potentisation process"?

Dr. Nancy Malik: Potentisation involves preparation of Mother Tinctur
from adding the original drug substance in a hydro-alcoholic solution,
successive serial dilution and succussion of the mixture after each
dilution.

Me: Ah, the shaking (succussion) and successive dilution is what
makes it more potent. So the Buy-Once website is correct, and no need
for me to use alcohol because it was only needed for the first
dilution for alcohol-soluble ingredients. Thanks!

Ha!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  15:40:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go get'em tiger.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  18:15:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote

no need for me to use alcohol because it was only needed for the first dilution for alcohol-soluble ingredients. Thanks!

Better be careful Thor I'm thinking if you don't use the right "media" at any stage you'll jack yourself up. If it's alcohol you need to stick with that. Other than that you got a winner.

About homeopathic medicine,,,
In Succussion those drugs that are soluble in Alcohol or Water are serially diluted with the media either alcohol or water and every dilution is followed by vigorous shaking which allows uniform mixing of drug substance in alcohol or water.

Water or alcohol must be use consistently through each succussions or trituration with lactose when used. Water is only used when it was started with water.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  10:49:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Clearly, they're wrong. Water has quantum memory (magic), not alcohol. So once the starting ingredient gets extracted, there's no more need for the alcohol solvent. Oh, and I don't need any reference, I just used my intuition and it feels right so therefor it's true!
Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 12/07/2011 10:49:55
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  11:04:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember running into Homeopathic Noni Juice at a New Age expo. One of the selling points was that they only use high potency noni from Hawaii to make their homeopathic solution. I asked the fellows at the booth why it was important for the noni to be high potency when they were going to reduce the substance to hardly a molecule anyhow, and so it hardly matters how potent the noni is. They just stared back at me.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  20:56:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's helping! See the first comment:

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/njf9n/my_parents_are_into_homeopathy_should_i_confront/

That made my day. Warm fuzzies.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  22:11:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It's helping! See the first comment:

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/njf9n/my_parents_are_into_homeopathy_should_i_confront/

That made my day. Warm fuzzies.

That's very cool!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2011 :  22:38:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like a butterfly in the rain forest, starting a hurricane.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.