Conspiracy Theories
 Confessions of a Satanist
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

teched246
Skeptic Friend

123 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  09:54:11  Show Profile Send teched246 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
by Frater 616

I will go down to The Altars in Hell
To Satan
The Giver of Life
O! Prince of Darkness
Hear Me!

[Massive copy-and-paste from some other site removed - Dave W.]

"For all things have been baptized in the well of eternity and are beyond good
and evil; and good and evil themselves are but intervening shadows and damp
depressions and drifting clouds.Verily, it is a blessing and not a blasphemy
when I teach: ‘Over all things stand the heaven Accident, the heaven
Innocence, the heaven Chance, the heaven Prankishness." -Nietzsche

Edited by - teched246 on 02/27/2012 09:57:46

teched246
Skeptic Friend

123 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2012 :  09:55:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send teched246 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PART TWO

[Continuation of massive copy-and-paste job removed - Dave W.]

Edited by - teched246 on 02/27/2012 09:57:04
Go to Top of Page

teched246
Skeptic Friend

123 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  14:11:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send teched246 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it's not like I passed this off as my own writing. I put by "Frater 616" to indicate that it's not my material. A quick google search of that name would've yielded more than a dozen websites with the same article.

Perhaps a few clergy (ahem *staff*)here weren't fond of this material being leaked on this website, either because they are just in denial and unnerved by the truth or are themselves involved in these activities.

Edited by - teched246 on 02/28/2012 14:12:14
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  14:24:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by teched246
Perhaps a few clergy (ahem *staff*)here weren't fond of this material being leaked on this website, either because they are just in denial and unnerved by the truth or are themselves involved in these activities.
Well, those aren't the only possibilities. Maybe the existence of a Satanic cult of child molesters in the upper reaches of Australian government is just a paranoid delusion. There's that possibility.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  14:38:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well, it's not like I passed this off as my own writing. I put by "Frater 616" to indicate that it's not my material.
I didn't say that you plagiarized it. It was a copy-and-paste job without comment. Why should we clutter up our server space with it?
A quick google search of that name would've yielded more than a dozen websites with the same article.
I know. That's how I got the link that I left in my note.
I left a link to an even more complete copy than you provided. If I were in denial, or unnerved, or involved, why would I do that?

But what is this "truth" of which you speak? I see a piece that is long on claims and innuendo, and short on facts and evidence. For example, since when has Australia ranked anywhere near the top of a list of wealthiest countries (except alphabetically when Albania isn't included)?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  19:11:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well, it's not like I passed this off as my own writing. I put by "Frater 616" to indicate that it's not my material. A quick google search of that name would've yielded more than a dozen websites with the same article.

Not likely.

By copy and pasting large sections of that website without comment and without attribution you placed the admins here in a tough spot with a waste of server space when a link would suffice.

In addition, please refer to USC Title 15 concerning fair use.

As I know of no one on this site that is an avowed Satanist and the reports of ritual child abuse by "Satanists" were disproven quite some time ago, why would the actions of a single individual reflect on people here? Why would it disturb any of us?

I know I am not involved in such activities and if I knew of any I would refer the matter to police.

What clergy do you refer to here?

Doesn't make sense for the Atheists here as they have no need for a clergy.

If you are referring to me (the one staff member who is a theist), then I hate to be the one to break it to you but Wicca is not Satanism. Never has been. Never will be.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  19:20:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Satanic ritual abuse does not exist.

Link here

The site attempting to link Ordo Templis Orientus (OTO) to Australia is a farce in and of itself as the OTO started in England in the late 19th century (approx 1890). Aliester Crowley (a fave for conspracy theorists to link to Satanism) left the OTO in 1904. OTO then moved to California circa 1980 where internal struggles have prevented them from going much further.

OTO has exactly nothing to do with Satanism (founded in 1969 by Anton LaVey).

teched246, do you actually have an accusation you'd like to share, or should I expect more skulking about and paranoid "Satanist/Wiccan/Ateists and the Bavarian Illuminati is gonna git us" stuff?

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  19:23:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
teched246:
...either because they are just in denial and unnerved by the truth or are themselves involved in these activities.
You do realize that we have access, through sources we aren't at liberty to reveal, to a technology that can find you wherever you are and cause your head to explode. Right? That is unless you are protected by the metal flaked oat cake. Up until now, you didn't suspect us, but things have changed. We shall convene to decide your fate. Do try to enjoy the rest of your time on this planet.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2012 :  23:38:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

teched246:
...either because they are just in denial and unnerved by the truth or are themselves involved in these activities.
You do realize that we have access, through sources we aren't at liberty to reveal, to a technology that can find you wherever you are and cause your head to explode. Right? That is unless you are protected by the metal flaked oat cake. Up until now, you didn't suspect us, but things have changed. We shall convene to decide your fate. Do try to enjoy the rest of your time on this planet.
I'll bring the goat this time.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  06:17:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it's good to have a new type of wacky back on the forums, Justin was getting a bit stale.

Unfortunatly Teched, you have to be a Judeo-Christian to believe in El Diablo and find him/her worthy of worship. Most of us just serve him without actually being aware of it...

Edit: Subliminal coding added--> (000600060006000)

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Edited by - BigPapaSmurf on 02/29/2012 06:19:09
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  11:09:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I needed a good laugh. :-)

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  11:35:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well, it's not like I passed this off as my own writing. I put by "Frater 616" to indicate that it's not my material.
Next time, reduce the amount of text copied, and don't forget to include an actual link to the place you were copying from. Just typing "Frater 616" isn't good enough, unless it's a very public figure which we all know about. Like Schwarznegger, "I'll be back".

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.