Harmony Orbs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  11:08:08  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My latest satirey thingy, and astonishingly it doesn't have to do with homeopathy this time! It needs more "meat" but the basics are there.

http://harmonyorbs.com/

It's along the lines of my Prayer Powder satire, but this is the first time that I will actually offer something for sale. I have no illusion of making much if anything, but I'm having fun. Testimonials welcome with an associated 75X100 pixel image, thanks.

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 03/30/2012 11:08:42

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  11:20:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

My latest satirey thingy, and astonishingly it doesn't have to do with homeopathy this time! It needs more "meat" but the basics are there.

http://harmonyorbs.com/

It's along the lines of my Prayer Powder satire, but this is the first time that I will actually offer something for sale. I have no illusion of making much if anything, but I'm having fun. Testimonials welcome with an associated 75X100 pixel image, thanks.
That's really rich, ThorGoLucky! Hey, they got quantum, I wantum!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  15:47:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quantum harmony quantum orbs FTW!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2012 :  20:38:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you happen to live near a golf course, Thor?

Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  15:37:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To finally answer your question, Mooner, I grew up in a neighborhood that interlaced with a 9-hole golf course.

Anyway, the Harmony Orbs site has been further refined. No orders yet, but I did get a visitor who found it by searching for "Feng Shui orbs" so there is hope!
Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 04/17/2012 15:38:38
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  16:07:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

To finally answer your question, Mooner, I grew up in a neighborhood that interlaced with a 9-hole golf course.

Anyway, the Harmony Orbs site has been further refined. No orders yet, but I did get a visitor who found it by searching for "Feng Shui orbs" so there is hope!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2012 :  21:58:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might want to add: "Somewhat less hazardous than Happy Fun Ball ®."

Edited by - HalfMooner on 04/17/2012 22:03:54
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  05:35:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Nah go more subtle, just have it manufactured by the same company...

Wacky Products Incorporated, and their parent compant Global Chemical United.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  05:39:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

Wacky Products Incorporated, and their parent compant Global Chemical Unlimited.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  05:53:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops double post...really it was a comedy of errors, both figurative and literal!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  06:10:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Wacky Products Incorporated, and their parent compant Global Chemical Unlimited.

Love it!

Go to Top of Page

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  14:28:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You mean they were not meant for suppositories? oops. this is crazy shit!!! better than those Holy Relics
Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  18:51:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do not taunt Harmony Orb. :P

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1487 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  09:36:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Storm

You mean they were not meant for suppositories? oops. this is crazy shit!!! better than those Holy Relics

I credit John Ellis of the SkepTalk mailing list for the "need" of including that warning.

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 04/20/2012 09:56:38
Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  12:21:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Do not use Harmony Orb for bowling".

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.