Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2013 :  21:07:05  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Amaz!ng Meeting 2013 is going to happen this-coming July, and we - the staff of the SFN - feel that it is important that we have an “official” representative there.

And so it is that we ask for your help to send Kil to TAM 2013.

At the above link, you’ll find more details and a button for making a donation. We thank you for any support you can provide, over and above the thanks we offer to all our members for just being members.

[Please use this thread for comments, thanks.]

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2013 :  02:27:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course we should send Kil to TAM! I'll chip in.

(edited because I can't spell...)

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 03/24/2013 15:06:26
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2013 :  13:01:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  16:17:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
C'mon guys! We're halfway there. Let's get this one over the top...

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  18:46:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doh-Nay-Ted!

Hmm...pondering whether to go to two conferences in as many weekends...hmm.

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 04/06/2013 18:48:54
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  19:17:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

Doh-Nay-Ted!

Hmm...pondering whether to go to two conferences in as many weekends...hmm.

Thanks!

And you're still thinking abou it? It would be great if you were there!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  21:04:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kil, have you found a roomie?
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2013 :  00:22:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Kil, have you found a roomie?
I don't know. Boron10 is trying to figure out how he can go from Friday night to Sunday night. If that happens I figured he could room with me. But I think it's a long shot. What I did do, because they sometimes sell out if there is another thing going on at the same time, (remember the BMX thing durring TAM9?) is to reserve a room in no smoking to make it easier to get a roommate. Turned out, the e-cigarette made that no big deal.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2013 :  22:03:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks SS!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2013 :  07:03:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Kil, just my way of supporting SFN, I know you give your time. We can't have our Skeptic Leader go missing in action and not show up. I wish I could give more. I figure the entertainment and what I learn from this forum has got to be worth something over a year. You might want to also thank any other random imaginary GOD. It came from the money I don't give that way. On second thought thanking me is more than enough. For what it is, "it beats a sharp stick in the eye", I hope it helps. I expect every bit helps.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2013 :  09:14:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SS:
it beats a sharp stick in the eye

Most definitely!
SS:
I hope it helps. I expect every bit helps.

It does and yes, every bit helps.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2013 :  22:52:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
+fun
+seeing me kil again
+skepticy goodness
+potential contacts for placebo mart, debunkatron, harmony orbs, prayer powder, etc. but not bloody likely.
-smoke
-travel
-smoke
-expense
-smoke
-stress
-smoke
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2013 :  23:59:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

+fun
+seeing me kil again
+skepticy goodness
+potential contacts for placebo mart, debunkatron, harmony orbs, prayer powder, etc. but not bloody likely.
-smoke
-travel
-smoke
-expense
-smoke
-stress
-smoke

TAM!!!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  01:46:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget this fund-raise.

We're not over the top yet, and we really want to see Kil there.

Please don't wait until the last moment before making the donation, Kil needs to know where he can afford to sleep (and eat). And ordering in advance makes it cheaper. Just the other night, D.J. Grothe sent out mail about the hotel discount at South Point Hotel (where TAM is). The discount is only valid when booking before June 8th, less than a week from now.

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 06/02/2013 01:49:14
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2013 :  08:55:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mab!!!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  14:54:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going! Do you still need a roomie? I'll buy our room if so. Please let me know ASAP.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.