Conspiracy Theories
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  18:25:18  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When I get emails from conspiracy-minded folks regarding Debunkatron, many of them often leave the subject blank. It was explained to me that it's to help avoid detection. Of course, the entire text message is trivial to snoop. And I as a programmer now know that messages with blank subjects are to be flagged and snooped in their entirety.

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  22:28:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

When I get emails from conspiracy-minded folks regarding Debunkatron, many of them often leave the subject blank. It was explained to me that it's to help avoid detection. Of course, the entire text message is trivial to snoop. And I as a programmer now know that messages with blank subjects are to be flagged and snooped in their entirety.

Dang. We haven't gotten any good ones in a while.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2013 :  11:42:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got a jewel of a message recently about Gallery of Wackos:

You, Thor. You're missing. Most of the rest you can remove, but on a few, you threw the baby out with the bath water.

It makes you look like a hire-to-hit, you know...Hired by the AMA? The FDA?, the FTC? No, let me guess, the drug companies, Quackwatch?

Predictable and transparent as a 4th-grader, you know.
And unprofessional. Your page was like going to a 5th grade concert.

Of course, I even feel like that when visiting WEBMD, of the pharmacy,
So to sell me?: you're going to have to kick-it-up-a-notch.

I figure though that you'll interpret that to mean 'do what you are doing only louder'.
No sweetheart, I don't mean that. You demeaned these people.
How does it feel coming from me? Did I win you? NO!

And you didn't win us using this approach either. I rest my case.

By the way, you can tell your Employers that I'm not swayed by
drug ads with pretty and soothing music either, while listing all the
side effects that could kill me.
The Industry must think I'm daft!

And no. I'm not going to "ask my doctor if this medicine is right for me", do I look stupid?
Plenty are. Plenty aren't.

But I am suing my so-called smart doctor and my so-called smart drug company and the FDA.
Their approach stinks, I've lived it. Now boycotting with millions of others for a few decades, I'll cure myself the way I want, and guess what? Turns out, I DO do a better job on myself than they did on me, that's a walking, recorded fact, and five doctors have documented my success.

Dr. Rothschild (Mt. Airy, MD)
Dr. Raschid (Chambersburg, MD)
Dr. Sara (Williamsport, MD)
Dr. Pasha (Clear Spring, MD)
Want me to go on? I have more...

You don't know what the crap you're doing. I suggest you look back
From your deathbed now and have your deathbed discussion
With yourself about what you'd have done differently.

Or not. Spend your shiny penny on a cliff-toss rather than investment,
It's not mine to lose.

One thing's for sure, you are free to lose your freedom.
All you have to do is let time pass badly.

You are getting that done for sure.
Cuz like I said, I'm in lawsuits.
Conventional medicine told on itself, all by itself.

Clarification?: YOU CAN'T PROVE TO ME I'M NOT SUFFERING DAMAGE, fine sir,
No matter how feverishly you work on your little pages. If you are doing this for
Money, it's dirty money. Count the drugs the drug companies are getting sued for, and the medical device companies too. Count them! Get educated, because you don't
Come off educated now:

YOU FORGOT TO ADDRESS MY PAIN WITH RESTITUTION I DESERVE FROM
MY PERPETRATORS.

Therefore, you are NEVER going to be convincing because I am SO-O-O-O

N O T A L O N E.

And damaged goods are noisy goods..FAR noisier than you will ever dream of being.

I lived around the corner from the FDA.
I know what they're doing.
Thank heaven for people like Kevin Trudeau and Dr. Mercola.

They TESTED OUT with an 'A'.

I am a walking one-person Lab. Since I am one, that makes my personal testing for a cure,
100% successful on me. You can't do anything about those results because I know it for me.
I don't need to make a claim for anyone else. Drs. Don't live with my body nor does the government so they can take their crap and jump in a vat of their own medicine and suffer it.

I do not believe the audacious crap-line that "Only a drug can cure a disease." Really?
I thought stand-up was funny but this is funnier. I adore making fun of that line.. It's like
A child saying "Only children can drive cars on the freeway." Yes. That comical.

And, to the FDA, we all know it, you looked silly the day you came up with that one, and we still giggle, I mean giggle, STILL! We are going to put it on our bottles if we sell because you Abuse Power over The People, but sorry, we can't help giggling. I think if I was being burned at the stake over it, I'd still go giggling. The NDAA is as outrageous, as is the Patriot Act, shall I go on?

I do not believe in abuse of power. When I'm dead, I will be haunting the government from the other side to freaking grow up. Some in government are lately the worst employees on earth.

Well, "pride goeth before the fall". Please pour cement before the face-plant, I want a copy of every idiot for caption purposes. Love making captions. This government has made
'fun' and sarcasm of The People one day too long. They're fired. All I have to do is not believe their lies and not Enable their perpetration, including not using Monsanto products, etc. and cleansing the heck out of my liver they spend every darn day trying to contaminate. I'll have my oyster mushrooms and eat them too, among other things. Can't wait for a comet to hit some people in DC. Obama has the worst track record of all time. "By [his] fruits, I shall know [him]".

It's not like he isn't as obvious as a box of rocks. So is the AMA, I'm not their fool.

MTSites, TheRealRuby
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2013 :  15:20:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mighty fine letter there, Thor. Touched on just about everything, and was strangely incoherent at the same time. It vaguely reminds me of Dennis Markuze. I hope you have a page for these, because you should.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2013 :  18:45:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well soooooomeone is butthurt, eh, TheRealRuby or whatever?
I do so love to see butthurt people losing their shit. Makes me feel smart.

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds.