What a mess
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  05:04:50  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What an Esteti#287;i mess.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  06:30:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cleaned up. Thanks.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  09:27:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was going to say "" but I know I don't want to know. Thanks guys.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  18:47:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a reason I am having trouble loading the home page?
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/forum/inc_contentdisplay.asp, line 464
keep getting this when downloading home page. i shows up on the left side where current topics are listed and they don't show up.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  19:39:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've never seen that error. Is it still occurring? Everything (not just the home page) seems to be loading sloooow right now, but I'm not getting errors (that one or others) at the moment.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  21:10:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did a restore back two weeks and now I don't get it.After I posted I thought of trying that. I think (hope) that it did something. Home page loaded 2x, on 2 tries. I'm good for now. thx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.