Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  21:56:47  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
You started a thread about your curiosity like this:
quote:
Originally posted by DR. MABUSE.

Although Dude has already debunked "the New Skepticism" in this thread: http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4036&whichpage=6#61061 Latinijral has on several occations told us he will answer the question once someone opens a thread regarding it.

That is what I call to start a thread with a biased opinion.
You just called yourself pseudo skeptic and part of the old scepticism using those old tactics.
The link you posted about Dude's nonsense , starts with a name calling .
If “the New scepticism” is already debunked as you claimed, your questions are irrelevant perse.
How could you debunk something you are not sure what it is, and that forced you to ask me about it?

quote:

I hereby state the rule for this thread: No hijacking will be allowed.
I ask the moderators to enforce this rule, and the SFN- members to abide by it. I want this thread "clean".

So I can't talk about the tits of your girlfriend at your thread? All right,I will not.

I can't hijack your topic just because you said so? Is that a kind of new rule all the posters should put on their OP to avoid the hijacking as I was?

I am allowed to say how STUPID you are for starting a thread with a biased /juvenile opinion. You just put a single rule about hijacking.
Think about the stupid you were .

It is not logical that I must agree with your “rules” first, since you are challenging me?
Will you answer the questions I asked to you about your mistake to start as clean as possible ?
Did I hijack your OP for telling you the mistakes you did?

quote:

Latinijral please answer these questions :

What is the 'new skepticism' and what qualifies you to be it's father?

Read all the above and answer me before I get on topic.
I also demanded some things to KIL. To reopen my thread.
I didn't break any rule .

The rules and questions are for everyone here.
I combat double speech and hypocrisy……………..son.

P.D.

You have the option to edit your opening post in order to you to start logically.
Just make the questions if you are still with the curiosity.
You need to answer me first, since you started with a biased opinion and you know that is not an indication of skepticism.
Since this thread could be closed under their putative rules , that doesn't mean they will delete it. You will have the chance to read it.
It is a separate thread. And those are my “rules”. Just play clean.
Think about it.

Father of the new skepticism

Cuneiformist "But yeah, I'm sick of latinijral. And his "new "skepticism"!

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  22:08:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
I'm lost. What's the question again?
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  22:10:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
This thread is locked.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  22:34:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
[Just to explain the reasons why this thread was locked:

1) Kil has already told latinijral that he (Kil) would close any new threads created by latinijral until the questions posed in the "What is the New Skepticism" thread are answered.

2) This new thread, given that it's OP is close to the repeat post I've deleted twice in the "What is the New Skepticism" thread, is obviously an attempt to get around the strict moderation in effect in that thread.

3) Since latinijral, above, faults Dr. Mabuse for using "old skepticism" tactics, the above post obviously belongs in the thread "Old skepticism' debunkery tactics ........debunked," and there is no need for a new thread, even without Kil's stricture in effect.

4) I specifically stated, in "Old skepticism' debunkery tactics ........debunked," that people wishing to comment on the "What is the New Skepticism" thread should do so in the former thread.
]

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.