Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 30

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2012 :  06:42:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ichsie

This place is old.

So I'm a dude almost about to be his 30s. I make lots of websites and I can play some piano.

I don't have a girlfriend and I don't want one. It's weird but I'm not sure why because I'm not gay either.

I don't know why I'm here I guess I'm just lonely all by myself....pst
Welcome to Skeptic Friends Network, ichsie!

Congratulations: In China (as here in the Philippines) being lonely can be quite an accomplishment.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2012 :  11:04:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ichsie

This place is old.

So I'm a dude almost about to be his 30s. I make lots of websites and I can play some piano.

I don't have a girlfriend and I don't want one. It's weird but I'm not sure why because I'm not gay either.

I don't know why I'm here I guess I'm just lonely all by myself....pst
Hi Ichsie. Hope you stick around. Re the girlfriend/gay thing. You could have just as easily noted that you aren't seeing anyone and don't really feel the need to. In other words, it doesn't sound like a gay/not gay thing, but rather a companionship/not companionship thing. Which is fine. Though, I'll add that as a guy who is about to be in his 40's, you should take advantage of things while you can.
Go to Top of Page

Gord

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  23:22:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm Gord. I just came over from The Skeptics Society Forum and joined up mainly so I could search through old posts. You could almost say jamalrapper sent me. He's spammin' the heck out of us over there now.

He doesn't explain himself well, so I came here to find out more about him.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2012 :  04:32:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the SFN, Gord!

If you haven't found it, here's every thread jamalrapper ever commented on.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Gord

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2012 :  18:58:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I've been wading through them. (Also his posts as Justin...something or other.)

He started off even worse on the other boards. I think he crossed over just to complain about other sites, then decided to stay and complain about us, too.

P.S. I have no affiliation with Skeptics Society Forum other than that I post there. A lot.
Go to Top of Page

ganlo

USA
1 Post

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  03:51:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ganlo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I was driven here in need of an antidote to leaky gut syndrome. Not that it exists- I sought refuge from the paleoglutenfreebadcarbantivax bullshit that permeates our pop-culture. I'm appalled that medical professionals have given an iota of credence to this crap. Thanks for "Free the Glutens, or When a Cookie isn't Just a Cookie"

I was born atheist and lucked out being raised that way. Currently doing my kids the same favor. After taking a 12 year hiatus from school due to teen parenting, I entered college close to 30, earning my nursing degree and RN license 5 years later. I plan on entering medical school as a very old, non-traditional student.

I will fully explore this site. Thanks for being here.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  07:32:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ganlo

Hello,

I was driven here in need of an antidote to leaky gut syndrome. Not that it exists- I sought refuge from the paleoglutenfreebadcarbantivax bullshit that permeates our pop-culture. I'm appalled that medical professionals have given an iota of credence to this crap. Thanks for "Free the Glutens, or When a Cookie isn't Just a Cookie"

I was born atheist and lucked out being raised that way. Currently doing my kids the same favor. After taking a 12 year hiatus from school due to teen parenting, I entered college close to 30, earning my nursing degree and RN license 5 years later. I plan on entering medical school as a very old, non-traditional student.

Welcome, ganlo.

I've also been in that "delayed student" mode. Just finished up my Masters in IT after an 18 year hiatus from my undergrad days.

You are never too old to learn new things (unless you go into politics, which, like crime, people enter because they aren't bright enough to do anything else.).

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2013 :  09:14:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ganlo

Hello,

I'll pass this post on to Michelle Shires. I'm sure it will make her happy to know that there are others interested in the leaky gut and Wakefield connection. We both noticed that most of the skeptical takes on gluten free fad out there, ignores its connection to anti-vax.

And welcome to SFN!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

vikashbubble

3 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2013 :  07:28:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send vikashbubble a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Friends,
i am vikash from india.

Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2013 :  08:31:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by vikashbubble

Hello Friends,
i am vikash from india.
Hello! Welcome to the SFN, Vikash.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2013 :  08:33:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by vikashbubble

Hello Friends,
i am vikash from india.
Greetings back to you Vikash and welcome. May your days at SFN grow in number, into years and your posts be more than ten! Interesting signature line & link, you have there.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

GregoryPresley

United Kingdom
1 Post

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  06:11:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit GregoryPresley's Homepage Send GregoryPresley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, My name is GregoryPresley and i am new in this Forum. I like this Forum and I hope Friends help me when i suffer some in future.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  09:00:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by GregoryPresley

Hi, My name is GregoryPresley and i am new in this Forum. I like this Forum and I hope Friends help me when i suffer some in future.
Welcome to SFN!

I removed the links you provided because they are commercial links. We don't really allow that, just so you know.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Lithophile

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2014 :  10:30:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Lithophile a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone!

I'm a long time off and on lurker, and decided I should finally just get a handle and participate a bit.

I'm a geologist by training, a dork by nature, and a beer hoisting home brewer by choice. Everything else is just so many details.

--
"The problem with being nuts... is that you don't always feel as if you're nuts. Sometimes, in fact, you feel perfectly sane, and there just happens to be a trailer-shaped dragon crouching in the lot next door."
— Christopher Moore (The lust lizard of meloncholy cove
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2014 :  10:50:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Lithophile

Hey everyone!

I'm a long time off and on lurker, and decided I should finally just get a handle and participate a bit.

I'm a geologist by training, a dork by nature, and a beer hoisting home brewer by choice. Everything else is just so many details.
Welcome to SFN, Lithophile!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 30 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds.