Kent Hovind is a Big Phony!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  21:14:25  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
This thread is for posting comments about the SFN article “Kent Hovind is a Big Phony!” Please try to keep posts on topic. Only registered users may post comments.

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  22:19:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
My first contact with Skeptic Friends Network was through researching Kent Hovind.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  06:26:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
All that you ever wanted to know about Dr. Dimo but didn't care enough to ask:

quote:
What Does Kent Hovind Say About This?

I don't know if you are or aren't [saved]. I suspect from what I have read on your web site you are not because even if you believe in God you have the wrong god. Kind of like Osama bin Laden does, but that is okay.

Kent Hovind - Truth Radio 19 June 2004 @ 31:15

Well, Carl, call anytime. And if you still believe we came from a rock we can help you, okay, that's what we are here for. If you're open minded at least. Maybe we can drop an intelligent thought in if you open that mind up a little bit. Drop one intelligent thought in there.

Kent Hovind - Truth Radio 15 June 2004 @ 31:50

My real recommendation, though, close this site down.

Kent Hovind - Truth Radio - 12 December 2003

And plus, what I put in my seminar is none of your business. You have zero control over it. We don't care what you think, alright.

And if you don't take the site down it'll probably go back to oblivion where nobody cares, alright.

Probably a fourth grader could answer most of this. Maybe a second grader some of it.

Kent Hovind - Truth Radio - 11 December 2003

I don't think you want an answer anyway, number one. And number two, nobody cares what you think, alright.

Kent Hovind - Truth Radio - 10 December 2003

..... and your 39,000 viewers are a drop in the bucket compared to the millions and millions we get on our site.

Kent Hovind - Truth Radio - 10 December 2003

In a word, Hovind is no more than another tax-dodging charlatan unworthy of either attention or consideration.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  13:23:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
I strongly disagree with the deceptive title of the original article and this thread!

Kent Hovind ain't so big.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds.