New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:16:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Master Yoda

Ergo123....
quote:
Gee, I don't know... maybe to make sure it wasn't some other country behind it?! Don't you think it is possible that some other country might want it to look like Islamic Extreemist did it? For skeptics, you take things at face value a lot, at least on this issue...

Well, I'm not taking this at face value!

Careful, Ergo, your slip is showing!

What sort of trawling are you doing here? Want to name a country, please?

Uhhh, Norway?
Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:17:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:

Ergo123....
quote:
Gee, I don't know... maybe to make sure it wasn't some other country behind it?! Don't you think it is possible that some other country might want it to look like Islamic Extreemist did it? For skeptics, you take things at face value a lot, at least on this issue...

No? Not Norway! Rats!

Okay, .... How about..... Surinam?
Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:20:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:

Ergo123....
quote:

Hmmm? Not Norway... Not Surinam.... Darn, I was sure it was one of those two! Oooh, I know....

The Turks and Cacos Islands, right?
Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:21:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message
quote:

Ergo123....
quote:

Can you not tolerate any ambiguity, yoda? I'm not doing any trawling. Am I the only one here that sees that there are countries in this world who might like to get the USA to fight a war on terror against Islamic Extremists?

No witty quotes. I think for myself.
Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:23:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ergo123

quote:

Ergo123....
quote:

Can you not tolerate any ambiguity, yoda? I'm not doing any trawling. Am I the only one here that sees that there are countries in this world who might like to get the USA to fight a war on terror against Islamic Extremists?

(Hee Hee.... I do so love it when you dig your hole deeper!)

Okay, so, it's not Norway, Surinam, or the Turks and Cacos Islands.
Damn! I'm running out of ideas! Oooh, I got it... Austria! That's it, right?
Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:32:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

Ergo123....
quote:

Quit being a troll, yoda. Or can't you help it, being yoda and all...

Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:42:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ergo123....
quote:

Gee, I guess you don't like selective nit-picking debate tactis, huh, Kid?

Oh, well.... now where were we. So, it's not Norway? Not Surinam? Not the Turks and Cacos? (Are you SURE? I was pretty certain the Turks and Cacos would have a good reason for murdering 3000 Americans and picking a fight between us and the Islamis Fundies!) And you also said it's not Austria?

Okay... give me a hint... I'm just drawing a blank here... Oooh, I know... Flanders? No... that's not a country any longer. Darn!

Oh, I've got it.... Canada! Those jealous snowbirds. It was Canada, right?

Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  23:55:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ergo123....
quote:

Gee, I guess you don't like selective nit-picking debate tactis, huh, Kid?

Oh, well.... now where were we. So, it's not Norway? Not Surinam? Not the Turks and Cacos? (Are you SURE? I was pretty certain the Turks and Cacos would have a good reason for murdering 3000 Americans and picking a fight between us and the Islamis Fundies!) And you also said it's not Austria?

Okay... give me a hint... I'm just drawing a blank here... Oooh, I know... Flanders? No... that's not a country any longer. Darn!

Oh, I've got it.... Canada! Those jealous snowbirds. It was Canada, right?

Darn! Now he's gone! I guess Big Nurse came around with the meds or mommy said he had to get off the computer.

And I was sure it was CANADA!

C'mon, Ergo... give me a hint. Like... does it have less than two or more than two stars on its flag?
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  01:34:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Hi Doomar; welcome back!

Ok, since, after what seems like a century of riding this foundered carousel, I haven't gotten much for an answer out of ergo, I'll ask you:

If high explosives were responsible for the destruction of the towers, how were the charges set? Remembering that these were buildings that had at least some legitimate activity on all floors 24/7?

When that can be answered to my satisfaction, I might entertain further exploration of the idea.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  01:47:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message
quote:
Darn! Now he's gone! I guess Big Nurse came around with the meds or mommy said he had to get off the computer.

And I was sure it was CANADA!

C'mon, Ergo... give me a hint. Like... does it have less than two or more than two stars on its flag?

Come on, it was us all along (meaning my people, ie the dutch). We want to destroy America so we can destroy christianity once and for all and then turn the whole world in a weed-smoking, liberal infested red light district.

And how we did it. Hehe, you wouldn't understand anyway, we're dutch. Our intelligence moves at levels higher then you Americans can ever understand.

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  07:18:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

I share your amazement.
What's amazing is that Doomar seems to be inventing "facts" just like you (how could anyone have been injured in an explosion in the basement of WTC 7 as a part of its destruction? When was that big column cut?), but you and he don't care about that. Doomar also has a long history of making up stuff about the Founding Fathers, the Constitution and the theory of evolution (to name a few), so this post of his isn't particularly surprising - it's just amazing that you eat up the nonsense that he's serving, and then share his disdain for the others here as if you've somehow got a lock on "the Truth."

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  07:24:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
Andorra?
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  07:53:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message
ooooo, I think I'm getting a clue, yeah I am getting a clue..
quote:
Upon seeing a huge lower support column cut at a 60" angle with molten steel on the edges...well...that didn't happen by "accident" or anything to do with a plane hitting 70+ stories up.

Hmmm, what weapon can slice a huge steel support beam cleanly in half leaving molten edges....

Perhaps you could answer that - Master YODA!!!!

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  08:39:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

Hi Doomar; welcome back!

Ok, since, after what seems like a century of riding this foundered carousel, I haven't gotten much for an answer out of ergo, I'll ask you:

If high explosives were responsible for the destruction of the towers, how were the charges set? Remembering that these were buildings that had at least some legitimate activity on all floors 24/7?

When that can be answered to my satisfaction, I might entertain further exploration of the idea.

There are any number of scenarios that could accomplish the logistics for a CD at the WTC 3. But the reality of whether it was or was not a CD does not depend on having a scenario that satisfies you. That's why I haven't responded to your other requests for an answer on this topic.

Go to Top of Page

Master Yoda
Skeptic Friend

59 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  08:43:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Master Yoda a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by furshur

ooooo, I think I'm getting a clue, yeah I am getting a clue..
quote:
Upon seeing a huge lower support column cut at a 60" angle with molten steel on the edges...well...that didn't happen by "accident" or anything to do with a plane hitting 70+ stories up.

Hmmm, what weapon can slice a huge steel support beam cleanly in half leaving molten edges....

Perhaps you could answer that - Master YODA!!!!

You do not want to see what a light sabre can do when in the wrong hands!

Ergo,.... Eritrea?
Edited by - Master Yoda on 10/27/2006 08:44:29
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.