Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  09:02:50  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a continuation of This thread. Why anyone would want to continue it eludes me. But in the spirit of fairness, here it is…

Kil

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  10:00:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ergo123: What makes you think a proven cd case would lead to bush and/or his cronies?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filth: Ergo, you really must try and improve your cognitive reading skills. I wrote:
"And actually, I'd love it if it could be shown that there was a government conspiracy. Just love it! We could hang that lying, ignorant, fascist Bush and his foul cronies higher'n Hubble. So, I'm a little disappointed in that...."

Who else amongst our hackneyed 'leaders' can you think of that would be capable of it?

Ergo123: Oh, I think it is Bush and his cronies--but the evidence of a CD case, if one can be proven, will lead to someone other than Bush and his cronies. Many people think the Bushies are stupid. But the Bush family and the people they surround themselves with are very smart. Look at Bush Sr. and Iran-Contra. He claimed he was "out of the loop on that one." Right, former head of the CIA, then VP, was kept out of the loop on a big CIA operation. Bush and his cronies will be so far-removed from this by the time anything is proven (if, it can be proven), that none of it will touch them personally.

Filth: ...And 'competence' is a foreign concept to our current government.

Ergo123: No, they are doing an incredibly good job when you consider their goals. It looks incompetent to people like you and me because we can't conceive of people having the goals of the Bush family and the neo-cons.

No witty quotes. I think for myself.
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  11:24:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ergo123: No, they are doing an incredibly good job when you consider their goals.

I'll bite, what are their goals?

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  15:26:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by furshur

quote:
Ergo123: No, they are doing an incredibly good job when you consider their goals.

I'll bite, what are their goals?

What, have you been living in a cave for the past 6 years? Try...

http://www.newamericancentury.org/index.html

Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  19:06:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If your only answer is to send me to some crappy web site - I'm heading back to the cave.

Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  19:14:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, so you'll bite but you won't chew...?

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  19:41:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I fail to see how a group "whose goal is to promote American global leadership" has anything to do with the Bush administration's obvious desire to see the US despised by everyone. Unless by "global leadership" the PNAC means "global iron-fisted tyrany." Which Bush is failing at, anyway.

Of course, this particular discussion obviously means the 9/11 stuff is finished. PNAC is irrelevant to 9/11. Unless by "global leadership" they mean "let's crash planes into and then blow up our own buildings and blame it on someone else." Which would be a very hard sell, indeed.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  20:13:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

I fail to see how a group "whose goal is to promote American global leadership" has anything to do with the Bush administration's obvious desire to see the US despised by everyone. Unless by "global leadership" the PNAC means "global iron-fisted tyrany." Which Bush is failing at, anyway.

Of course, this particular discussion obviously means the 9/11 stuff is finished. PNAC is irrelevant to 9/11. Unless by "global leadership" they mean "let's crash planes into and then blow up our own buildings and blame it on someone else." Which would be a very hard sell, indeed.

In a flash of light, it's all suddenly become very clear to me, Dave.

The anagram for "global leadership" is "A bad gel ropes Hill."

As clear as the nose on your face, that message. The NeoCons of the PNAC planned to use a very "bad gel" (plastic explosives) to destroy the WTC, and by that act to "rope" (trick) the Hill (Capitol Hill, ie., the Congress) into carrying out their global imperial designs. Talk about a plot "hidden in plain sight!"

The scales have fallen from my eyes. Why didn't I see this earlier? But why are you sheeple still denying this Truth? Are you all on Their payroll?

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  20:28:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
"A bad gel ropes Hill."

Well, HalfMooner, it's more compelling than ergo's claims thoughts beliefs, or whatever the hell his is trying to say.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  23:48:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HalfMooner

"The?!?" No, sir, you have certainly shone the light my way, but the real message is much, much worse. You see, another anargram for "global leadership" is "herbal lapdog lies," a clear reference to Bush, the fact that he's a tool of the Illuminati, and that he's a fabricating SOB.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  00:02:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

"The?!?" No, sir, you have certainly shone the light my way, but the real message is much, much worse. You see, another anargram for "global leadership" is "herbal lapdog lies," a clear reference to Bush, the fact that he's a tool of the Illuminati, and that he's a fabricating SOB.

Perhaps this is much worse than even I thought: An in-your-face, multifaceted taunt directed at the world by the NeoCons.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/04/2006 00:03:11
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  00:19:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good grief, man, don't you see it?!?

"Global leadership." This is a bold and unhidden reference to the single worldwide government mentioned in the Revelation of John. PNAC, as a part of the New World Order, plans to bring Armageddon as early as it can. What's amazing is the number of conservative Christians who are NeoCons who have been suckered into doing the work of Satan by this latest incarnation of the Knights Templar. Get your mind off the NeoCons, they're simply pawns in this deadly game. Had the Democrats been in power, they would have been the ones ordering the rigging of explosives into the WTC before the planes crashed.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  00:22:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. You guys are taking the death of the official story much harder than I expected.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  00:29:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Global leadership." This is a bold and unhidden reference to the single worldwide government mentioned in the Revelation of John. PNAC, as a part of the New World Order, plans to bring Armageddon as early as it can. What's amazing is the number of conservative Christians who are NeoCons who have been suckered into doing the work of Satan by this latest incarnation of the Knights Templar. Get your mind off the NeoCons, they're simply pawns in this deadly game. Had the Democrats been in power, they would have been the ones ordering the rigging of explosives into the WTC before the planes crashed.

But... what I don't understand is why they bothered to fly those planes into the already explosive-rigged towers, when all they had to do is have the FBI and CIA say "Osama did it."

Oh. Yeah, I see now. Any conspiracy worth its salt must be wildly, fiendishly complex, or face future derision in the annals of evil. A simple conspiracy would be comtemptible kids' stuff.

[Edit: Corrected bonehead typo: "with its salt" to "worth its salt"]

Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/04/2006 14:04:35
Go to Top of Page

ergo123
BANNED

USA
810 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  07:04:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ergo123 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kil

This is a continuation of This thread. Why anyone would want to continue it eludes me.

Kil

That's an easy one, kil. By responding to this thread it gives those who want to believe in the official story an excuse to avoid the thread where I prove the official story is wrong.

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  07:22:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

But... what I don't understand is why they bothered to fly those planes into the already explosive-rigged towers, when all they had to do is have the FBI and CIA say "Osama did it."

Oh. Yeah, I see now. Any conspiracy with its salt must be wildly, fiendishly complex, or face future derision in the annals of evil. A simple conspiracy would be comtemptible kids' stuff.

PNAC and the Illuminati take their walking orders from aliens. (Six foot shape shifting alien lizards to be exact.) No mere human could have pulled off such a complicated plan.

And you know what that means? Osama and Bush take their orders from the very same aliens! Their goal? Reduce the worlds population by 60% to something a bit more manageable.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.