Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2006 :  19:37:39  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message

President sets earliest Iraq pullout for January 20, 2009

Washington, December 29, 2006 (NYT) -- In a special address to the nation, President Bush tonight promised his presidency would not "end with a whimper." Acknowledging that the Iraq war was "as good as lost, already" he promised to somehow keep it going until he could "hand off this steaming pile of cowshit" to a Democratic successor.

President George W. Bush

"History will judge me," said Bush "as the worst President ever. Shee-it, I don't mind if they don't forgive me, so long as they never forget me."

The President saluted fallen American service personnel in Iraq, calling their deaths "a small price for those saps to pay for all the fun I've been having." He promised more even such heroic sacrifice by "military chumps" right up until Al Gore takes the reins in 2009. "I promise you all, my fellow Americans: Al Gore will be saddled with such a shitstorm of problems from the instant he steps into the White House, he'll be a one-term President, unlike Yours Truly."

Mr. Bush then closed his address by giving the camera The Finger, and saying, "God Bless America, and fuck y'all. Fuck all y'alls."

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 12/29/2006 20:45:36
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.