Humor
 brain of donkey
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ferhad

Iran
17 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  00:06:17  Show Profile Send ferhad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the old time a herbalist man and his son were working in the village and herbalist had told to his son for patients admire tel to them a reason of illness problem such as you had walked in moon light or you had walked in sun light and an other . one day herbalist traveled to city and son was a lone . from village some persons to request be bed side of his patient and herbalist s' son accepted before arrival to patient s' home the son saw donkey s' head cranium in the out of the home . in the patient s' bed side he saw patient is factious saying he remembered his father s' talk that for every problem must say a reason to accompanied by patient and mudly behaviour is proportional with donkey s' cranium. when patient s' visite finished and they come out of the home one of the ccompany asked patient s' situation herbalist 's son answered your patient have eaten brain of donkey .
my article about psoriasis in this web page .haelth / dragon / please look in glance
your devoted friend . ferhad

ferhad

Iran
17 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  00:36:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ferhad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in the old time .a business man had parrot in the cage . one day he take decision travel
to india . asked from his servants and domestics ,every body requested some thing . and
business man asked from his parrot.parrot said if you arrived in the india and see parrots
there tel to them this is not parrot 's formality that you are free there but we are in the cage
when business man arrived to india saw some parrot and said his parrot message to them
one of the parrot when heard this story fallen and dead . business man came beck to his
home and said this story to his parrot when parrot heard this story he fall down and dead
business man be worry and put the parrot out of the cage parrot flyed and sit on the tree
and said this is mystery of parrot's message .
my article about psoriasis in this web page is / health / dragon . please look in glance
your devoted friend ferhad
Go to Top of Page

ferhad

Iran
17 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  00:57:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ferhad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One day .a woman behalf indebtedness went to prison . and there she talked so much .
an other prisoners take exception to chief of prison and they said when she speak so
much our head become ache .after some correspond with competent authorities she
become free when she was going out of the prison said to her friends remainder of talks I will
tel you with telephon .
my article about psoriasis in this web /health / dragon /
your devoted friend ferhad
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  01:49:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice stories, Ferhad, thank you. (Clever parrot!) May peace be with you, and between all the nations represented by members here.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 03/26/2007 01:50:59
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  04:57:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ferhad

One day .a woman behalf indebtedness went to prison . and there she talked so much .
an other prisoners take exception to chief of prison and they said when she speak so
much our head become ache .after some correspond with competent authorities she
become free when she was going out of the prison said to her friends remainder of talks I will
tel you with telephon .

This reminds me of a friend of mine. He got snatched one friday evening by the police for being drunk and disorderly. But once confined to the jail-cell he kept nagging the personel at the police station (and they couldn't just ignore him in case something happened to him) so finally they got fed up with him and threw him out.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Vegeta
Skeptic Friend

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  05:19:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Vegeta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol!

What are you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a pink shirt before?

"I was asked if I would do a similar sketch but focusing on the shortcomings of Islam rather than Christianity. I said, 'No, no I wouldn't. I may be an atheist but I'm not stupid.'" - Steward Lee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.