Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 Humor
 Creation is not the alternative to evolution......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  05:45:41  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
..... ignorance is.

Again the esteemed John Stear has updated his hate-mail box. I hate to say it, but he has a much more interesting batch of loonies than Landover Baptist.
quote:
Your website is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is blasphemy. Where do you get the idea that you are able to sit back and call all Christians liars?!?!?!?!!?....just because they talk of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ Savior Almighty. It seems to me that you are very narrow-minded and think only one way without even listenening to other ways. Why is that? I think you need a rude-awakening to show you that you are not always right and that evolution is FALSE. God Almighty is that ONE AND ONLY CREATOR........but you may ask.."How did God get so much power?".....well let me tell you....HE'S GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Without Him there would be nothing, there would be no one, and there would be no you.

and:

quote:
If evolution was true then we would see animals with 6 legs.

So much to the "truth" of EVILoution!

How fascinating; insects are not animals.....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  07:14:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link, Filthy. I noticed quite a few "if evolution is true, why are there still apes" arguments there. Moreover, most of the insults were of the "you are somehow an ape or otherwise related to on" variety. It's unclear if this is just parroting from the standard Creationist screeds, or if there really is some visceral hatred of fear of somehow being a chimp. I don't know.

I also noticed some of the most atrocious spelling and grammar, ever! Like:
quote:
... yeah well what about the piltdown man,half man half ape,BULLSHIT I could go on all day about the hoax's and false information presented by the evolution religion society,wake up you idiot's,your crazy theory's day's are about to be numbered ironically by science itself,check out "evolution a theory in crisis"
Ugh.
Edited by - Cuneiformist on 04/19/2007 07:14:53
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  07:30:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I started to remark upon how many of the gibbers stated to the effect: "I used to be an evolutionist until....."

Heh, I used to be sober until I took a drink. Then I went to sleep. What is it about that Kool-Aid?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Hawks
SFN Regular

Canada
1383 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  14:58:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Hawks's Homepage Send Hawks a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
...just because they talk of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ Savior Almighty. It seems to me that you are very narrow-minded and think only one way without even listenening to other ways.

The hypocrisy displayed is actually quite amusing.

METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL
It's a small, off-duty czechoslovakian traffic warden!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds.