New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:30:58  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I now understand the devious plan afoot!

The data loss is obviously a false flag operation to prevent the internet world from knowing of the true brilliance of one Jerome Da Gnome!

Unable to defeat Jeromes well thought out and irrefutable factually based arguments, the powers that be perpetrate a "data loss".

This is my Reichstags!

This is my USS Maine!

This is my Gulf of Tonkin!

It does not matter the dirty tricks you try; the world will learn of the vast intelligence that resides within a lone gnomes head!

I will never give up!

VIVA LA JEROME!

[Moved to the Humor folder - Dave W.]

What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  18:37:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You protest too much, Jerome, making it obvious that this thread is nothing but a false flag operation of yours to cover up your destruction of our website.

I knew you'd slip up sometime.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:06:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

You protest too much, Jerome, making it obvious that this thread is nothing but a false flag operation of yours to cover up your destruction of our website.

I knew you'd slip up sometime.

Typical response from a double agent. Nay, a triple agent!

What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:12:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by JEROME DA GNOME

Typical response from someone who's been brainwashed by the communists through public education, religion and the Federal Reserve system.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:20:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Typical response from someone who's been brainwashed by the communists through public education, religion and the Federal Reserve system.

This is exactly what I am talking about. The obvious projection of the agents personal truth onto the real truth seeker.

Your mind games for the lurkers will not stand in front of the light of the truth.

YOU CAN NOT KEEP A GOOD GNOME DOWN!

Failure is your only option!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:26:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Failure is your only option!
That's exactly the sort of thing the GNOMES of Zurich make people say with their implanted mind-control chips activated by flouridated drinking water.

Give it up, Jerome. You've already admitted to living in Washington, D.C., so the game is over. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together already knows that you're Dick Cheney in disguise.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:33:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You try again to give half truths. You know as well as I; the chip is in the water to begin with. The fluoridation is a mask for the real control mechanism. You betray your true self with your half truths.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:38:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, I see that you are unable to deny the real truth, Dick.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  19:45:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ah, I see that you are unable to deny the real truth, Dick.

I have done the photo analysis of your avatar and it is beyond any doubt that you are...

Dun, Dun, Dun...

J. Edgar Hoover

No one can deny this evidence!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  20:15:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, you'll notice, Dick, that J. Edgar's major cheek crease is on his right side, while mine is on my left.

That's right, I'm J. Edgar's good twin. And I wear a Van Dyke to prove it.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  20:22:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Actually, you'll notice, Dick, that J. Edgar's major cheek crease is on his right side, while mine is on my left.

That's right, I'm J. Edgar's good twin. And I wear a Van Dyke to prove it.

Ahh, Haa, so you now admit you posted a negative of the photo!

Alas, you have failed once again. You know a gnome is hard to fool.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  20:39:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A negative? Why no, a negative would mean I have dark gray skin and white hair. The piercing white irises would have been supercool, but no, not this:

Once again, Dick, your utter ignorance of photography has driven another nail into your rhetorical coffin!

Besides, my Van Dyke proves beyond any doubt (even unreasonable ones) that my personality is the polar opposite of J. Edgar's. Heck, my real first name is even Ragdej.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  21:05:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your silly parlor tricks will not work here.

You have taken the reverse of a negative reversed and tried to pass it off as a negative reversed negative.

This is a common device used by double triple agents.

THE GNOME WILL NOT BE TAKEN FOR A FOOL!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  21:17:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dick, your triple double negatives are what make it obvious you're a double triple triple double agent.

Nobody has to take you as a fool when you make it crystal clear by clicking the submit button.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Original_Intent
SFN Regular

USA
609 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2007 :  06:11:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Original_Intent a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man to get to the truth we will need something foolproof.... As you know...

NOOOOOOOOOBUDDY ESCAPES THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Go to Top of Page

JEROME DA GNOME
BANNED

2418 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2007 :  07:05:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send JEROME DA GNOME a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Original_Intent

Man to get to the truth we will need something foolproof.... As you know...

NOOOOOOOOOBUDDY ESCAPES THE SPANISH INQUISITION

Power to the Gnome!

Once we; as most, were cowed by such threats.

No longer----The Gnome will not be kept down by such things.

The gig is up. Admit your failures and submit to the great big brain of the Gnome.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.