General Discussion
 Marfknox?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marty
BANNED

63 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  08:55:22  Show Profile Send marty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My reasons for insulting Jerome are actually quite complex, but I will at least say that the decision to do so was calculated and factored in a great number of things, including what I perceive to be my relationship to SFN, Jerome's role on the forum, Jerome and I's history, and my history with the moderators on SFN.

Kil, suggested I ask you what you mean by the above quote.

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  09:47:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you asking me this question, or are you asking the whole forum? If you are asking me, then send me a PM (personal message - click on my username, then click on the part that says "PM user"). If you are asking the whole forum, I think I'll sit back and see what others say first, since it's rather odd to have a statement I made completely out of context as a topic.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

JohnOAS
SFN Regular

Australia
800 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  21:16:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit JohnOAS's Homepage Send JohnOAS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This thread is kinda funny considering that marty may have actually been Jerome.

Assuming he didn't ask for non disclosure (even cretins deserve some privacy) did this lead to any interesting private conversations?

John's just this guy, you know.
Edited by - JohnOAS on 09/26/2007 21:17:30
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  22:45:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John wrote:
This thread is kinda funny considering that marty may have actually been Jerome.
I'm pretty sure I recall Dave mentioning that he did a partial investigation into that possibility and came up with the conclusion that it was highly unlikely they are the same person.

Assuming he didn't ask for non disclosure (even cretins deserve some privacy) did this lead to any interesting private conversations?
Nothing worth mentioning.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  22:50:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops! I wrote:
I'm pretty sure I recall Dave mentioning that he did a partial investigation into that possibility and came up with the conclusion that it was highly unlikely they are the same person.
But I was out of the loop. I just read the thread where Jerome was banned again, and Marty too under the assumption that he is probably a Jerome sock puppet.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds.